• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I talked this over with a few member and from re-watching the movie I found out that every attack pictonians use, they use light. Well, this is clearly light manipulation. I have a clip that states this more clearly but I would have to give a link to the movie and give you the exact timing of when the explanation begins.

But I do have pictures and clips of their attacks. And I do believe that their attacks do fit in the criteria of what the community here concludes is "light"

So, where should we begin? I'll provide everything I possibly can.

Link to full movie: https://vimeo.com/177790663

1. Explanation of Picts in general. 18:49

2. Final Fight Scene 1:06:17

3. First Invasion Scene 8:11

So, about people inside cars and stuff that are attacked, the humans turn into picts themelves. How Nations aren't I am not sure. As France is in a military vechicle and doesn't get turned? This could be an immortality or durability thing, not sure.

I suppose this could work.

However how strong?

France was at first able to resist a transformation attack that seems to be rated city level or higher. Assuming you watched New York & Venice get attacked.

I shall await other members for their thoughts on adding resistance, transformation & light manipulation.

If so, I will update the page for pictonians further. Meanwhile. Another CRT on the specifics of their AP is here that dark started a calc with.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/687582

This seems fairly uncontroversial, so you can probably add the abilities.

You know, there could be an arguement to say they have Conceptual Manipulation. Hence they were able to affect the nation-characters after their countries were defeated and changed. Then I suppose the nations themselves have some for of Conceptual Resistance as it took a while until their bodies were completey changed & defeated. Idk.

No. I do not think that is appropriate.

Back