• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pick one desire

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Here you can only choose one of the following:

A sonic screwdriver or Lucy's cordial from Narnia (a potion that can cure almost all illnesses and wounds).

Gotta go with Iron Man suit. I actually like the idea of flying in some badass suit of armor that flys as well as having weapons that could let you be like your own mini army of your own self. ^^;

I'd like to have this power

since then I could create any thing or power limitlessly to myself and others, never need to worry about anything again, I would just spend my time however I would like too,as nobody could really do anything about it.

1st thing I'd do is probably my own dream universe which I could just fool around in and bring people in and out of while they were dreaming or something like that, I'd also make it so that a random door on earth has an entrance to that universe, and that it changes every minute so lucky enough people might get to enter.

2nd thing i'd do is to change my looks to whatever I want them too before anyone have gotten to enter my universe, since technically I would no longer have a true physical form anymore. so I would just go with whatever I feel like looking like (probably the character I created in an editor on this profile) and so that people could not identify me anywhere (except for small thigns like my eyes), of course adding some abnormal thigns to my body, like having eyes like this

3rd thing I'd do is to start and give people on earth powers to see how they would handle it, I would only do this to people who'd I have bringed into that dream world of mine though, so only people I think are intresting would get powers.

every now and then I would also appear infront of those I gave/ plan to give powers on earth, maybe stopping time or something when I appear to add effect, or just suddenly appear next to them casualy to see how they react.

TL:DR I'd screw around, do what I want and makes things more intresting for myself.

TARDIS or Force powers with those options

If anything then Die Ewigkeit ritual (all the way to atziluth mode ofc to be 1-A lmao) or Kantan dreams (to put freddy kruger to shame)

@Monarch: It applies to everyone in the dreamworld in Senshinkan. It's not a Rosei exclusive ability.

Yeah I know, I was asking was Kantan Dream from Senshinkan, but I forgot the name of the verse so I just said "the one with the Rosei"

Anyways, Kanten Dream is another thing i'd go for if i were given another thing to have. Though having the armored suit like Iron Man's is still pretty dope in it's own way.

Back