• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo's weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, since the weakness that is written on Piccolo's profile was only part of a non canon animated movie (and nothing else) then I'd like to know if you thought we should still keep it or if we should remove it.

If I recall, that weakness only ever appeared in the Slug Movie and like... nowhere else. And the movie itself is non-canon and even with fanfic powers, will not and cannot fit anywhere in the timeline properly.

Yeah, I also don't recall it being used as a weakness in anything canon.

Same for me! I saw it nowhere (except in the slug movie). Do you think I can create a thread about it in the content revision section so we would remove that weakness?

There's no need. Just call an active admin to take a look at this thread.

Sorry but I can't edit a locked profile anytime I want. First I have to get it unlocked by an admin who is online at the very same time when I am ready to make the changes. So it takes much more time than usual.

I know. Many times I notice small errors which would seem insignificant to some, like spelling mistakes and grammar but I can't do anything about it if the page is locked. It also doesn't feel very nice to bother people for small changes like those.

But on the other hand, locking of some pages is very necessary to prevent vandalism of popular and important pages. It is what it is.

You shouldn't have bothered him for small matters like these. He already has his hands full and remains extremely busy with a lot of important stuff.

There are many other staff members who are here for stuff exactly like this. I will take care of it. Don't worry and please be patient.

I will unlock Piccolo's page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back