• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright vs Conan Edogawa

Profiles here: Phoenix Wright vs Conan Edogawa

Base Phoenix should take down base Conan with better speed and stamina. Equipped Conan may take down base Phoenix but appropriate materials may not be available.

So, Phoenix FRA.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
phoenix 1
Conan 0

Should i change it to Shinichi?
You may open a new one or stick to this one but I think that's no much difference.

Anyway Conan in Shinichi and Phoenix are starting off at tier 9-C so just add "9-C versions are used" is okay.

Shinichi should be able to win this one via higher intelligence, better combat experience, speed, stamina and better equipment/weaponry.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
How the hell is Shinicchi´s tech superior to wright´s evidence?
Be honest, most of Wright's evidence in the games are just useless junks and the few things could be use as weapons are not nothing special or something that could oneshot Shinichi.

On the other hand, Shinichi's equipment is more ideal and more useful in an actual fight, especially the Power-Enhancing Kick Shoes or the Stun Gun Wristwatch.

like...a gu
Unless we're talking about Revolver Ocelot here i don't see how having a gun would automatically give victory to Phoenix.

The guy was no training of any firearm so is unlikely he would be able to aim Shinichi's head with accuracy in a moment.

>Stun gun being more effective than a regular gun/swords/computer viruses
Tell me, is Phoenix Wright an expert marksman or swordsman? If not, then just having a weapon doesn't give him instant victory, not when the guy doesn't have any previous training or experience, while on the other hand Shinichi do have experience again armed people.

Also what the f**k is going to do a computer virus to a human?

Phoenix literally shots Shinichi in the face and he dies
Sure is so well know that he had unparallel skills with firearms to the point that he will headshot anyone...

Yeah, i now remember in the "original game" he had win a pistol duel again Miles.

If you don't understand, it was sarcasm.

Shinichi wins in both hand to hand and with equipment.

Hand to hand because shinichi has trained a bit in karate and was even able to dodge Ran's kicks. While Wright has no combat training

And if they both have some equipment equipment because shinichi has great aim. In Magic Kaito 1412 episode 6, he was able to hit fairly thin wires, while in a helicopter, several meters away, while holding the gun with one hand. Meanwhile Wright has never shown any shooting capability. Even without a gun, shinichi could also kick a ball to disarm Wright and than fight him hand to hand. Or shinichi uses his stun gun watch

Phoenix wins. The argument that Phoenix hasn't ever had any training in shooting doesn't change the fact he has a gun. And I seriously doubt he doesn't know how to pull the trigger on it. And he is Way To tough for any of the equipment he has. Skills get overwhelmed by Sheer power and durability

Back