• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trying to defend Joker in court, Phoenix sees a masked vigilante enter the courtroom to force upon vigilante Justice upon his client, and thats a no-no. Phoenix has evidence, and lets say the MC Bomber virus could affect Batman's tech.

9-B forms, speed equal.

PhoenixWrightAA6
DCEU Batman Poster

This would be a great fanfic. I believe Wright has greater durability, but at the same time, Batman has combat experience. I'm leaning toward Phoenix as of now.

Batman outskills here by quite a lot. Phoenix doesn't have any sort of physical capability any real martial art couldn't deal with sans being stronger than any real person under normal circumstances, and since both are 9B that shouldn't be too huge an issue. He still feels pain like a normal person, still has weight distributed like a normal person, and due to the relatively low AP gap, being outskilled this badly would lead to his loss.

Batman deals with knives and guns and stuff regularly, and Phoenix is apparently physically superior, so i'm not even sure if that can save him. Allow it if you want.

Saying that Batman simply outskills is not 100% true. Yes, Phoenix may not have much combat experience, but he has outsmarted people that do. Enter final case of Justice For All, where he outsmarted Shelly the Killer, one of the best assasins in all of Gyakuten-verse. In fact, Shelly used to consider Wright as one of the few people who could do this before Miles Edgeworth almost caught him during the events of Investigations II. To give perspective, Shelly has never ever been caught in his career, nor is he traceable even to the interpol or FBI. Yet Wright outsmarted him.

So, while Batman will win, it won't be a simple thing.

The evidence is below his physical AP, and is nothing Batman hasn't dealt with before. It encompasses low caliber pistols and knives at its most useful.

Also, outsmarting him in court is not the same as outskilling. In a fight, phoenix hasn't displayed anything that a trained martial artist would have trouble dealing with, much less batman.

I mean, the evidence is nice, but is nothing that Batman hasn't seen before, and a lack of proper combat skill from Wright make them almost worthless. The little chance he has is by trying to outsmart batman, but even if he could pull it off, it still leaves a majority victory to bats.

Not sure how much that would help. Wright's skills are in court, not in combat. Best I can see would that letting him buy a better gun or something, which isn't anything Batman hasn't dealt with before. Batman is also incredibly smart, so I don't know how well outsmarting would go.

@Wokistan

I must remind you that they are in-character here. Phoenix could potentially, maybe talk Batman down from the fight. Specially in this scenario where Phoenix is trying to prove the Joker innocent. If he convinces Batman, he wins via incap as per SBA.

But once again from my own point of view, this is very unlikely.

Phoenix almost managed to capture de killer, a pro killer who had never been caught before.

I think Phoenix could probably figure out who batman is with prep time and then use his lawyer postion to put him in a very bad situation or have his money taken away by the police in charges of vigilante justice.

How good is batman as a prosecuting attorney?

Seriously, Phoenix is on top of the defense attorney food chain.

If he finds evidence that batman is bruce wayne, then he can easly pull some wires and have all of his money decomised or blackmail him into incap.

I have no idea if winning like that is allowed or not, and I don't find it likely that he would be able to uncover the identity of batman, especially not before being overcome physically. Also, Batman is incredibly rich. Should it come to that, he's surely got enough wealth and influence to pull some strings of his own.

Superman literally tweeted that Bruce was Batman and everyone took his word for it because of his position in the Justice League in Injustice, Injustice batman couldnt do anything do stop his identidy becoming known in the interwebs.

And, like we´ve explained before. Wright and Miles are the two best detectives in the AC universe.

Yes, winning like that is possible.

Phoenix has brought down people with influence too. Including super spies, other prosecutors, super famous actors, police chiefs, etc.

And to discover Batman's identity is not beyond his detective skills. Plus, his Magatama helps him there.

Magatama could easly know if Bruce Wayne has any secrets.

And, some basic stuff like Bruce Wayne dissapearing when Batman is known to appear, where his money goes or any unexplained injuries on Wayne would do great in Wright´s case.

Either way, giving prep-time is too much imo.

The scenario already has batman attacking an attorney mid trial. No need to give Phoenix even more advantages.

Back