• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Personal Announcement (I'll be limiting my time on this wiki more heavily)

7 years ago today, elementary school for me ended. And high school ended for me on May 20, of this year.

Getting a job is a blessing and curse; I feel like I'm not wasting time and have less time management like before. And yet, I have far less free time now.

The moment my friend @DarlingAurora asked me if I liked animals, it's changed my time on forum and my look on animals forever. I originally didn't like or take interest into IRL animals, now I see more of the memes and beauty of the animal kingdom.

I started the VSBW IRL animals crt here (continuing into here) because I wanted to info dump all the research I've gathered from my wasteful personal powerscaling stuff from years ago. Not because I initially loved non-human animals

When @Keeweed decided to critize IRL animal durability and Darlingaurora decided to initially retire from the IRL verse, it more or less solidified my place as a major supporter in the IRL verse. I wanted to make sure someone is in the verse to make it a good reference point and not from a major misunderstanding of what animals are. And ironically, by his logic at the time, it would be self-defeating if it were made today since there are 9-B animals that withstand running into each other's skulls at full sprint, along with other points I could "vent" out, but I don't wish to out of personal respect for Keeweed actually maintaining a calmer stance and good intentions at the time.

Why did I come into this forum? Powerscaling fiction originally. Not animals. Does that mean I'll abandon the IRL verse as a supporter? Not in the near future, or if my yt channel about yt powerscaling IRL animals and fictional characters blows up.

I'll still be here to finish what I've started no matter how long it will take. I'll set up foundations for standards of scaling IRL animals and revisions I've promised to do, finish the composite human and tree tournaments respectively and set foundations for future edits on both profiles respectively, and finish Malori Crowett's profile at last but not least. I'll just be reducing my time here to 10 min/day minimum, and potentially an hr or 2 max on days off. Besides, even staff regularly go on-forum and have jobs at the same time.

One of the achievements I brought into this forum was to make people acknowledge notable gacha life works existed. And I personally find the gacha life community underrated in some areas since there are channels that make top-tier animated/slideshow gacha life content (ex. Sakurameowz, Notzoey, Seym dna, etc)

Now that I'm transitioning into an adult, I'll need to grind for myself and to persue the dreams I truly love. And I hate to admit it, being in the IRL verse for the animals isn't one of the dreams, I'm there to study the verse for my stories I didn't take the opportunity to make. And this forum due to it's addictive nature as social media, needs to be more towards the sidelines.

Last edited:
Back