• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I had figured as such already. All issues I have were to be brought up in a thread I had already planned on making, but I figured it doesn't make sense to add it to my list of issues I had with the verse's portrayal if there was evidence to the contrary of my beliefs. Some members of the community advise others to seek the advice of the fan supporters of the verse before making such threads, after all, which seemed like a good idea to me.

Nonetheless seeing as how my questions weren't answered to the degree I was hoping for I agree that I should stop derailing this thread and will forward all my concerns to the CRT I hope to make. Thank you all for your help.

Back