• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona Content Revision Hub

I understand how the regen works. I was just pointing out that theh healed from the wounds with out any body using a healing spell on them or such.

You know I just realized if the Phantom thieves get accepted as having mid-godly regen wouldn't that remove there resistance to existence erasure?

I never did understand why people just gave them resistance to EE when they were clearly erased and just came back. Maybe because Mid-Godly seems like an outlier/one-off and doesn't match the rest of their feats, so resistance is the closest thing to being accurate.

Jasonsith said:
1. I've said it multiple times. Erebus can destroy mountains at once. Mountais, as in, plural. Busting multiple mountains at the same time is a solid mountain-level feat. Elizabeth also likely knows about every mountain in the world and their exact sizes, so take the average of the largest and smallest mountain in the world if you really want to insist on single-mountain destruction.

2. Because creating a durability rating for landscapes/structures is a fruitless effort. Early game has the Lovers Shadow utterly wrecking through several floors of Tartarus, yet Elizabeth's Megidolaon doesn't utterly annihilate the whole tower. The durability is all over the place, so it can't be accurately measured.

3. Only Yuki with the Universe scales to Nyx, and even then, it'd be impossible for him to win, so he's unquantifiably far weaker than True Nyx. All of the end-game P3 cast scales to Erebus and Nyx Avatar, at the very least, but those are different entities than True Nyx.

Solacis said:
Jasonsith said:
-ditto-
1. I understand your standpoint. And guess what? Fragmenting five of the mountains - mountais of five - selected actually yield 1.47007E+17 J = 35135537.55 tons TNT (... guess what? City Level+)

Our site of mountain and island level requirements even says only destruction of mountains above a certain level of aggregate height and width qualifies as mountain level feat.

And if we want to further drill in Elizabeth's statement of Erebus mountains-busting potential, either we need to dig into her mind on which mountains she was thinking (while slamming Erebus) who definitely knows about more mountains than just those. Which refers to actual mountains she could think of rather than peeping into the attack potency chart of our site.

Or, we should ignore such statement in entirety since she does not mean to calculate the accurate attack potency of Erebus.

2. I have made an estimation agai. And building demolition feats have been evaluated as AP/durability feats in most other fiction.

3. Agree. And IMO Yuki arguably does not even scale to True Nyx in AP since he does not even "defeat" True Nyx by raw AP, just by sealing himself with her, which sacrificed himself in the process.

I would like to hear opinions from more people.

1. My mistake, then. Not that it matters, since P3 will eventually be scaling to Low 2-C, possibly 2-B eventually.

2. Tartarus can't really be compared to a normal building, with the whole 264 floors with constantly changing structures, and being able to not collapse despite all the power being thrown around inside it. Then again, we could just ignore the movies entirely, seeing as they're a secondary source compared to the game.

3. Honestly, Yuki shouldn't even be considered Low 2-C at all with the current justifications. The Great Seal doesn't even hold back the Low 2-C he supposedly scales to. Nyx doesn't do anything to the Seal because it's a neutral being with no desires until the entity that's literally made of desires makes contact with it. At best, he should have Low 2-C hax via affecting True Nyx at all. He has no justification for having Low 2-C AP.

Jesterofgames said:
Wouldn't his low 2-C justification come from Erebus?
But what low 2-C feats has Erebus done? Summoning True Nyx is summoning feat not AP.

Tearing mountains is anywhere from City level to anywhere far higher.

Back scaling from P3 main cast who fought True Nyx? Doubt as even Makoto Yuki being low 2-C for sealing Nyx is doubtful.

Like to hear other opinions.

@Solacis Thank you. You are welcome to share your thoughts.

Solacis said:
Tartarus can't really be compared to a normal building, with the whole 264 floors with constantly changing structures, and being able to not collapse despite all the power being thrown around inside it. Then again, we could just ignore the movies entirely, seeing as they're a secondary source compared to the game.
To be fair AP is a thing.

Granted I am fine with ignoring movies... but Tartarus can be compared to Real life buildings to find a minimum amount of energy required to destroy it.

Thing is, what 264-floor building can we find in real life to compare it to? Even then, what's the point when P3 scales to far higher feats? A minimum is pointless.

Unless we rate Tartarus on being able to withstand the attacks of everything and everyone that's fought on it but never destroyed it, which would make it Low 2-C via scaling to Elizabeth/Theodore, there isn't any way to rate it without said rating being pointless.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I suggest we wait for Sera's blog to see how these guys scale.
Considering that Sera's taking a break from the wiki, that's not happening anytime soon. It would be prudent to just take some of her ideas into account and make the scaling chains ourselves. No point on slowing down the potential revisions while she's away indefinitely.

Solacis said:
Thing is, what 264-floor building can we find in real life to compare it to? Even then, what's the point when P3 scales to far higher feats? A minimum is pointless.

Unless we rate Tartarus on being able to withstand the attacks of everything and everyone that's fought on it but never destroyed it, which would make it Low 2-C via scaling to Elizabeth/Theodore, there isn't any way to rate it without said rating being pointless.
The reasoning of "at least low 2-C possibly 2-B" is yet to be established from Sera. Whether this stands is really questionable when Makoto died just to seal (not kill) Nyx.

Also, once the P3 cast joins the stories of other Persona verse they have to be upgraded into somewhere which may not sound fit when those people can be defeated by weaker attacks.

For the building feat itself,

A typical storey height is usually high end 3.1 m so we have the building height 264 * 3.1 = 818.4 m. Shorter than Burj Khalifa at ~828 m.

(Side note: the building may have pocket dimension extension magic so that its interior is larger than the exterior. Sakuya Izayoi used this magic to expand the mansion space for Remilia Scarlet)

Solacis said:
All you need to do is just use concrete once you figure out the height. Tartarus seems to be made of concrete judging from the pillars and such.

Also it could just be used for Movie profiles, or it could be used for those who doubt Erebus' mountain busting statement.

there is someone who will review Persona 1? I have some information quite relavante to upgrade to 2-B or possible 2-A (and this should might affect other games i think)

There's currently a massive revision blog being made. So it would be a waste of time to try to fix the pages before that comes out.

Said revision blog's taking forever anyway. Besides, it's not like we need calcs to make Izanami 4-A seeing as Izanami created/reality warped the TV World, which contained several stars. Seems pretty clear-cut to me.

It is taking forever, but I still think we should give it some time. Especially when it's more then just everyone's stats that are out of date.

Quite a lot of profiles are missing skills and abilities. Yu's missing Power nullification via Silence, status effect reduction, and the elements he resist, and maybe poison manipulation due to some physical moves he can get. And Yu still has durability negation for some reason. Also everyone pre persona 5 is missing soul manipulation due to persona's being accepted as manifestations of your soul.

Nobody's forcing people to stop making CRTs while we wait for the blog. Yaldabaoth and the End Game Phantom Thieves would still be 4-A if that were the case.

Honestly, whoever can do it should just put up a CRT for all the obvious changes that should be made to the rest of the Persona profiles.

I'm beginning to make a profile for Teddie and Yukiko Amagi and I have a question for you.

What is the Vs Wiki opnion on the Bike Skills that appear in Golden?

Are Ok to include in the arsenal of the P4 Cast?

Thanks in advance.

Why does Joker have a loss from Dante on his profile? The match has more votes for joker, and Joker is a higher level of universal than Dante.

Idk how, mundus is baseline universal as it gets and even that was heavily debated. Universe+metaverse+velvet room is far better.

Uhhh so I have a question.

Why is Yaldaboath's feat being treated as one universe instead of two? I've seen joker losing to some people who only have one universe of AP as opposed to 2+. The meta verse is seperate to our physical universe, and Yald also controlled the velvet room.

It really shouldn't be. Yaldabaoth holds control over the Metaverse and the physical universe + his feat of BFRing the Velvet Room, which is in itself a separate place from the Metaverse and Reality. That's at least 2x baseline, if not higher.

Back