• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Persona 5 Strikers) Is this valid?

We've already seen and discussed this scene, it's planned for a future upgrade. Please stop making threads like these, the notice Milly posted(which I know you have seen) explicitly requests people halt making threads like this.

Edit: Didn't notice this was a Q&A, but still. We already have this upgrade in mind.

We've already seen and discussed this scene, it's planned for a future upgrade. Please stop making threads like these, the notice Milly posted(which I know you have seen) explicitly requests people halt making threads like this.

Edit: Didn't notice this was a Q&A, but still. We already have this upgrade in mind.
I know man I'm sorry, its just that it's been a while since he posted the notice. But hey if you are claiming it's an upgrade then the scene is valid right? Wouldn't this be 2-C/2-B?

It's from Persona 5 Strikers
84f6ccd6db4501bd5560b28a9397d807.png

This is a title of the thread. Put the name of the verse there.

I think I meant more so like where would this scale? Like where does threatening or having the range to threaten the velvet room scale you? And what does Lavenza mean by realms? Given that VS battle thinks very highly of Persona and this is seen as an upgrade, this would scale you pretty high, right?

Back