• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Persona 5 Strikers) Where does this scale?

Because Strikers takes place after Royal, so they'd scale to the 1-A ratings. Also the fact that it's used as a justification for Yaldabaoth's AP.

Ok without the 1-A scaling where would the feat I posted alone scale? And I was also asking what's the context of what Lavenza meant because it's ambiguous as hell.

I'll humor this, though take my word with a grain of salt as I'm a bit rusty on my Persona Knowledge atm

I'm assuming that what Lavenza is trying to imply is that this is a general threat to the collective unconscious (Of which the Velvet Room is a part of iirc), which would still result in Tier 1 scaling, as that's a big crux in why the character's are that strong in the first place (The CU contain's all Persona's as it is The Sea of Soul's, and pretty much all of those Persona's tend to scale to their SMT Demon counterparts, of which many are Tier 1; The CU itself is beyond the Corporeal World as a Structure made up of Cognition and the source of Human Existence itself), so these beings should all still be in the Tier 1 Ballpark- And factoring in scaling with the PT's, they would be Tier 1 as well.

Of course I am assuming that Lavenza meant the CU, she could possibly be talking about something else, but that's the safest guess I can really muster. And endangering the VR implies you could possibly endanger the CU anyways iirc (Again, a bit rusty so if anything I say is false or inaccurate I apologize).

I'll humor this, though take my word with a grain of salt as I'm a bit rusty on my Persona Knowledge atm

I'm assuming that what Lavenza is trying to imply is that this is a general threat to the collective unconscious (Of which the Velvet Room is a part of iirc), which would still result in Tier 1 scaling, as that's a big crux in why the character's are that strong in the first place (The CU contain's all Persona's as it is The Sea of Soul's, and pretty much all of those Persona's tend to scale to their SMT Demon counterparts, of which many are Tier 1; The CU itself is beyond the Corporeal World as a Structure made up of Cognition and the source of Human Existence itself), so these beings should all still be in the Tier 1 Ballpark- And factoring in scaling with the PT's, they would be Tier 1 as well.

Of course I am assuming that Lavenza meant the CU, she could possibly be talking about something else, but that's the safest guess I can really muster. And endangering the VR implies you could possibly endanger the CU anyways iirc (Again, a bit rusty so if anything I say is false or inaccurate I apologize).
Before I made this post I was thinking the realms Lavenza was referring to were the Jails, because to my knowledge the new monarchs respawn in the Jails you fought them in. Velvet room isn't in the CU I think, it exists between the CU and the real world, it's just sitting in an empty void.

Back