• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona 5 Royal Spoilers discussion thread

Okay so the whole Universe Persona 5 thing, there may have been a stronger argument for it thanks to Royal. In the game Takuto using his Persona was able to create an entire reality based on the old reality but with several key differences and his power is not just based around the City as in the Bad Ending and several lines - it is established this is affecting the entire universe and this created reality will eventually merge completly with the old reality and become the actual reality.

Takuto is definitely at least Yaldy level. He literally inherited the power from the PTs, who inherited the power from Yaldy, who used it to do all of his Low 2-C feats. The Thieves could tank Rays of Control, somewhat, but they could barely handle Adam's punches.

Looks like we're in some need of upgrades:

Given what Takuto was doing, I think he should be at least Low 2-C. He's arguably as powerful as God of Control Yaldabaoth, if not stronger since he's inheriting power from the Phantom Thieves, who inherited power from said god.

Onto others, Akechi needs a new Low 2-C key since he took part in the final battle. On top of this, we need a page for Kasumi/Sumire, which would have 2 keys: First one is at least 4-A for assisting Joker and fighting on the same level as him in Sae's palace, and the second is a Low 2-C key for assisting against Takuto.

Edit: If Yaldy gets buffed to 2-C, then Takuto should be 2-C as well for the same reasons, and the Phantom Thieves would probably stay Low 2-C (if not at least Low 2-C) except for Joker with Satanael, which would also go up to 2-C.

All of this has been talked about on the Revision Server already. Maruki is far superior to Yaldabaoth, Akechi is getting his Low 2-C key, Kasumi/Sumire's profile already has a written draft on my blog, and potential 2-C upgrades are coming depending on the interpretation of Palace Creation mechanics.

If you want to join, just PM me on Discord. You can find my Discord ID on my profile.

I sent a friend request so I can PM you for the link to the server. I too would like to partake in this

Back