• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona 2 Hitler and finding out whoever deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hitler page has been deleted without any post about it on the profile removal thread.

I think i must say this again because whoever did it doesnt realize that..

1.-Hitler and Nya have different in-game movesets and haxes

2.-Even if it could be argued that Nya and Hitler were one and the same, there is no picture of hitler on Nya´s profile nor his abilities that he had on his profile

3.-They didnt even bother properly scaling Nya to Tatsuya like it has been done for Hitler, making this a very, very low quality page and barebones at best.

Nya means Nyaathotep (Persona) , but that name is long and hard to memorize.

Whoever deleted it COULD have said so on the thread i made about the subject or the Profile removal thread.

The work i have done on the profile? Gone. And since Nya´s page is locked, the profile doesnt even scale propery to the protegonist of Persona 2.

Not to mention i now have to re-tag all Hitler related threads.

I looked at his deletion log.

Deleted by Matt, with the reasoning of "He is literally just Nyarlathotep." The reasoning was also provided on the rule violation thread.

Which is true. Instead of making another page, just ask someone to unlock the page so you can update it or update the page yourself, rather than make another page just because Nyarlathotep's page isn't good.

And the work isn't gone, because again, it can be easily retrieved.

This dude, Jesus Christ.

Just stop digging up your own grave.

I deleted it. You were told not to make it in the first place. Just like you were repeatedly told by staff not to cause problems. But you didn't listen to either warning, no?

You are welcome to stop this

Alright, i would like to request the unlocking of Nyar´s page.

Not to mention, that, Hitler and Nya re tehcnically separate by their different abilities and Nya actually using Hitler´s soul to ressurect him.

And ill have a talk with Matthew later, since having my work deleted is not very nice.

I genuinely don't trust you to work on this, and Persona in general is getting revised along with all of SMT so best leave it to Ever, Ultima and I.

To YOU?

Is that why Nya is at least FTL when tatsuya and pals are MFTL+?

I propery scaled "hitler" to the protagonists, you did nothing but delete it.

If it is not going to be me, i would like if someone else did the proper scaling this time.

Stop screaming and use proper paragraphs.

The Persona 2 profiles are old as hell and suck. They should probably be deleted until people do work on them again in the future.

Is there a rule against not using paragraphs?

Doesnt change the fact that Nya´s page is objectively wrong and must be fixed.

The revisions would only be made if accepted. You act like your word is law and disagreements mean nothing.

In fact, you ignore every negative comment or criticism thrown at you.

Thrown at me? You are the one who deleted two of my profiles without posting on the profile removal thread first (You did put an explanation for hitler but not Yami beforehand, to be fair.), reported me without telling me and jokingly said i was obssesed with Hitler.

Im fine with waiting for the revisions, tho.

(And look, a paragraph. So technically, i did take that criticism.)

Profiles don't need to always be explained, and they'd be deleted anyways. Nobody ever needed to tell anyone for reporting. You are the first time anyone's complained about this. Stop being so oversensitive.

Really, im the first one who complains about being reported and not being told about it? That is quite concerning tbh. Ill just wait for the revisions thread, and see how this goes. Dont really wanna give out any excuses to be reported again.

Bump.

Waiting so i can do the proper scaling ONCE AGAIN, because having an separate profile for a character that had different MOVESET is too much of a pain to a certain someone.

Fine.

I'll wait for someone to please unlock the Nyarlathotep profile and apply the changes, since i am not reliable enough to do so according to matthew.

(You just have to properly scale the speed, add Nya's abilitues per form, including Hitler/Fuhrer's picture on the forms, and the skills he had on the profile, and make him MFTL+ by scaling to Tatsuya already (Like Hitler already was))

Just lemme know when its done so i can retag every hitler thread thus far.

Let Matt and the others handle that. You drop the subject. Especially seeing as I trust the ones who know the franchise in depth over you.

Well, before you edited your comment, you said 'You drop the subject". The subject is Persona 2, so, why would i 'drop the subject"?

And, i dont think i have to be quite "in depht" to scale Nyarla (who is currently under the wrong speed (FTL+)) to the protagonists of the game. (MFTL+)

The subject is your fascination with P2 Hitler along with this P2 Scaling. Drop that, as that is the subject, not P2 as a whole.

That is not the subject, the proper scaling of the character is.

And my "fascination" with Hitler is mostly about habing two of my proifles deleted without any sort of notificaion of sort and being called "unreliable". Also, i tought you agreed that me being "obsessed" with hitler was a joke of sorts.

I literally just said P2 scaling. Like that was in my post.

I agreed that said obsession doesn't make you a Neo Nazi in any way, shape or form.

My man please ya making that bad for yourself . Ya could always make a persona thread thus having ya and all the fans of persona have a discussion and revision and scaling there for a mass agreement.

Although ya probably should have a warning or notification prior to deleting your profike.

Revisions are not as fast as that. They have to play the game and look for scans and such in order to to revise the entire verse from stats to abilities. And P2 is not a priority.

Are you kidding me.

Why cant i just upgrad ethe profiles already?

Its not like im pulling stuff out of my butt, its on the SMT wikia. Right there.

And Nyalo fought a MFTL+ opponent, he should easly scale to that

This is absurd.

That sounds like a you problem.

We also gotta have them evaluate feats and such. This is not just a Nya revision, but an entire P2 one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back