• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perry the Platypus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, on the Perry the Platypus page, there are basically no feats.

>Attack Potency listed as Athlete level when he's given Doofenshmirtz a black eye, who has easily survived Large Building sized explosions point blank.

>Speed is listed as Unknown, Perry has soloed an expansive army of sentient cheese slices so quickly that not a single one could even react before he ate them.

>Durability is listed as Street Level, Perry has easily survived being shot through the center of the Earth at tens of thousands of MPH, twice in a row.

>Add Perry's many years of training.

If you can show us scenes of these feats, then they can be added. I haven't seen the show in sometime but 10-A Perry seems way to low.

My memory's a bit rusty, when did perry get blasted through the earth?

I can confirm though that Dr. Doof does tank point-blank explosions on a regular basis.

WeeklyBattles said:
I can confirm though that Dr. Doof does tank point-blank explosions on a regular basis.
Well I am uncertain about the other feats, I as well remember him numerously surviving explosions like this.

Large Building level Perry and Doof seems rather consistent to me. On top of the feat I linked to above there are various other huge explosions, gadgets, Doof's tower being constantly destroyed etc. like this that I could try finding later as well.

But I feel him being able to survive getting thrown through a planet is a bit too outlandish and would likely scale some characters to rather inflated levels.

Ryukama said:
But I feel him being able to survive getting thrown through a planet is a bit too outlandish and would likely scale some characters to rather inflated levels.
Considering other OWCA members of comparable power have been subdued by regular scientists, yeah it does seem like a little bit of an outlier...

Oooooooh i see what happened. He wasn't blasted through the earth by an attack he was just sent through it via a transport tube.

Well Phineas and Ferb, considering it's a kid's cartoon that doesn't care about this kind of thing at all, is naturally rather inconsistent.

I think ridiculous low ends like Perry struggling to walk up a big flight of stairs should be discarded. As well as super high end showings like this.

I personally feel Large Building level is the best for thing for a someone who is for the most part meant to be portrayed as a superhuman spy capable of constantly defeating someone with numerous dura feats of similar power.

However I'd like to see what others have to say.

Yeah i think High 8-C sounds right. Being sent through the center of the earth would give him low 8-A durability, which seems a little too high...Who knows, OWCA could have a pressure regulator so their agents dont get crushed by the core of the earth, or they could just have a reduculously long tube linked to every access point on the planet (which would make a lot more sense than you'd think for this show...). Large Building Perry is fine, but i'd seriously doubt he's higher than that.

Actually that's not even Perry's best durability feat. In Quantum Electric Boogaloo, Perry survives being hit by something that could mow down skyscrapers without slowing down at all.

Perry is not Large Building level. none of those explosions even blow up the whole building. the tube could have just been heat proof. Perry has never once dodge an explosion outside his theme song video & that should not be courted because it's meant to make him look good.

Large Building level Perry seems fine and consistent to me as well, from what I remember with the series.

The Everlasting said:
Large Building level Perry seems fine and consistent to me as well, from what I remember with the series.
I've watched the whole series, he should be Room level considering Doof lives explosions that only blow up the top of his Building & Perry > Doof in most cases.

I agree that Room level seems more reasonable than Large Building level. It has been a while, but I did watch all of the P&F episodes, and I don't recall nearly that level of power.

I linked to a Large Building level dura feat for Doof above, but if the staff thinks that isn't very consistent then I am fine with that.

However the top potion of the Doof tower that is typically destroyed/blown up (follwed by the "curse you Perry the Platypus) is a significant portion of the large building. And that top part itself contains multiple stories.

Wouldn't the destruction of that be more 8-C?

I personally think the Large Building level stuff seems consistent, considering all the feats you guys linked above.

8-C might be more reasonable, although perhaps I should stay out of this. I am only going by memory after all, and there were an awful lot of episodes, so remembering the absolutely highest feats can be hard.

Ryukama said:
I linked to a Large Building level dura feat for Doof above, but if the staff thinks that isn't very consistent then I am fine with that.
However the top potion of the Doof tower that is typically destroyed/blown up (follwed by the "curse you Perry the Platypus) is a significant portion of the large building. And that top part itself contains multiple stories.

Wouldn't the destruction of that be more 8-C?
9- A to 8-C sounds good to me.

@Flames That's what I mean. The destruction of a significant portion of a large building containing multiple stories sounds more 8-C than 9-A.

Doofenshmirtz's building is a skyscraper as it is 40 stories tall, explosions that are bigger than several floors should be Large Building Level. If Doofenshmirtz easily tanked explosions like this point blank but gets a black eye from Perry's punch, it would make a whole lot of sense for him to be that strong.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Doofenshmirtz's building is a skyscraper as it is 40 stories tall, explosions that are bigger than several floors should be Large Building Level. If Doofenshmirtz easily tanked explosions like this point blank but gets a black eye from Perry's punch, it would make a whole lot of sense for him to be that strong.
can you tall me the exact amount of stories that blow up from those explosions, since it just blow up the top part that is just one large Room. btw your speed feat is not impressive & shouldn't by taken into account for speed.

We don't know exactly how many stories were within the blast radius because his building has no windows, but we know there were a good few based on the width if the building. And that speed puts him at LEAST subsonic, given that the cheeses had human reaction time or above.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
We don't know exactly how many stories were within the blast radius because his building has no windows, but we know there were a good few based on the width if the building. And that speed puts him at LEAST subsonic, given that the cheeses had human reaction time or above.
you have no proof the cheese even has human reaction speed, since we can't determine how many actual floors there are, we can only put those feats at Building level.

Also I as well do not agree with the cheese thing being subsonic.

However in the video I just linked Perry also dodged that robot shooting a cannonball at him and caught Norman while he was using his rocket launcher to blast in the sky. I think those feats could possibly be Superhuman in speed.

Ryukama said:
I think Perry might also need an upgrade in his lifting strength
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtapuYpZMWY&t=3m9s

Here he uses his leg to casually push 8 large logs hard enough that they (somehow) bounce several meters in the air.
I can't explain them somehow flying into the air, probably an error.

But it's not really that hard to push logs down, especially when they're stacked like that.

And I can confirm Doof tanks Building Level explosions on a regular basis. I haven't watched the show in years, but it's a very obvious one. Much like how Doof survived being hit by a supermassive ball of tinfoil that took out half of his building. And that was in the first episode.

One question I have is how Perry has Low Reality Warping.

@AN They are clearely show the logs bouncing in the air right before they go over the robot's head. I don't think that was or even could've been an error, but it might just be cartoon lack of physics.

But I have done jobs with cutting down trees and moving logs. One that size would be very difficult to row over. Especially multiple ones at once like that. I definitely do not think an average person would be able to do that, especially not by merely pushing your leg a little bit like that.

Or with enough force that the logs would then start bouncing in the air (which ignoring the physics defying flying) he still made them tumble over very hard like that.

@Ryu

Okay, so maybe Peak Human to Superhuman?

We'll have to calc it by using the size/length of a platypus and scaling it to the length of the logs.

Hey, this actually seems like a calc that even I could do.

Lol I see. I'm not sure if it'd be worth doing. Also this isn't a conventional lifting feat either.

But that range seems pretty good imo.

Too bad because I already did.

The total weight of the logs, I mean. I'll make a blog post about it.

So would this be more of a striking strength feat, then?

Lol alright. Thanks. Is it anything alright or was I mistaken?

Also since he did push it I guess it could be lifting as well. I'm not sure ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back