• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perry Takes on a Different evil genius (1-1-0)

After Metromans defeat owca decided to send one of their best agents to deal with megamind And save metro city

Megamind has his robot, dehydration gun, and brain bots,
perry has prior knowledge and 30 minutes of preptime
Speed equal
Fight takes place in metro city​
Perry: ImaginymMega-Mind: ShockingPsychic

Last edited:
Perry upscales from 17.868001912046 tons of TNT while Megamind scales to 78.1720428 tons

So Megamind has the AP/dura advantage. He can also just hit Perry with the dehydration gun and call it a day.

However, the skill advantage goes to Perry. He's been shown to be able to dodge beams with ease, and keep up with opponents bigger than himself. I'm honestly not sure how effective his prep will be though.

Voting Megamind for now, due to superior AP/dura and transmutation.

How does Megamind behave in combat? Been a while, & I don't recall if he's the type to gloat or demonstrate a lot of skill.

Still, Perry has a lot of experience with fighting at least 1 mad scientist (On very rare occasions, he has fought foes other than Doofenshmirtz.), so I'd ASSUME disarming Megamind comes to mind first, as well as getting rid of the suit.
Or at least, he should know to do so, given he has Prior Knowledge & prep time.

Also, man, I feel like Perry's profile needs some work. For some info on his skills, among other things, this Respect Thread seems like a good start for somewhere:

That said, I don't know if Perry has experience fighting robot armies.
Still, I would be confident Perry could outskill Megamind. (Also, his Standard Equipment section could stand to be more specific, I bet. Not even having checked the links in the Respect Thread, it seems like Perry has a huge arsenal.)

With Robot armies, Perry was competent enough to not get instantly caught during the movie with dimensional travel (I don't remember the title anymore). Doof 2.0 there was actually somewhat competent and made a functioning robot army

I mean, someone else made another Perry match so it means most people are already aware of the CRT coming

FFmXGLtWUAUTjJ-

Back