• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pernida Parnkgjas vs luffy

if haki can prevent nerves from invading him than G4-luffy could maybe punch pernida KO (if this is even possible), any other scenario is soulkings-left-hands victory ^_^

GreatestSin luffy can not do that. and the arrows are the size of your body. and you do know he just as strong as kenpachi. I don't think luffy stronger then kenpachi.

Fireboy2000 said:
GreatestSin luffy can not do that. and the arrows are the size of your body. and you do know he just as strong as kenpachi. I don't think luffy stronger then kenpachi.
im not sure about the kenpachi/luffy comparison but i already said that "if" haki protects luffy, if not, luffy cant hurt penida (and this is also under the assumption that actual punching can harm and/or KO him, if this is also not possible than there is no way for luffy to win)

This depends on speed Luffy should be close to or even Mach 600 for blitzing Doffy across the city .So I believe Luffy can blitz him easily

CHILLVIBEZZ 1 just luffy sanding on the ground would kill him you do know that. 2 if luffy hits him luffy will die and luffy does not have the power to keep pernida down. and you do know pernida gets the powers speed and strength of the ones it fights.

Fireboy2000 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ 1 just luffy sanding on the ground would kill him you do know that. 2 if luffy hits him luffy will die and luffy does not have the power to keep pernida down. and you do know pernida gets the powers speed and strength of the ones it fights.
Good point but luffy is no ordinary pirate! He's a rubber man that can take exponentially more pain than any average perso

Fireboy2000 said:
I believe that's what's called NFL I do not think any of those scenarios would happen from what I can tell on Pernida"s profile

SUmguyonvswiki are you joking. I know luffy can take a lot of pain but Perniada can crush him to the size of a meat ball or rip him a part and not or blow him to beats like if luffy a 1000 bits he not coming back.

and no luffy can not see the hax there the size of nerves.

and pernida gets the strength speed and powers of the one he fights.

SUmguyonvswiki just standing on the ground will kill you

Pernida can forcibly control their movements. Using this power, it instantly crushed the body of one of the Soul King's giant soldiers and condensed the corpse of Senjumaru Shutara's body double into a compact ball. When using this power, the shape of Pernida's head distorts temporarily, becoming larger. It can also use this power to severely warp individual body parts, such as the arms of Yoruichi and Kenpachi Zaraki; in the latter's case, it eventually reduced the arm to a puddle of blood, and would have warped Kenpachi's entire body had he not ripped his arm off. If it infiltrates a victim's entire body, Pernida can tear them to shreds near-instantaneously. It can also send its nerves into inorganic objects in order to control and shape them, which Pernida usually does by creating giant arms and hands out of the ground and nearby buildings to attack its opponents.

Pernida can gather Reishi from the surrounding environment and condense it into arrows before firing them from its bow. Its arrows are very large and powerful, a single one having destroyed an entire tower, and can be imbued with Pernida's nerves in order to infiltrate a target from a distance; this also allows them to be redirected if they miss Pernida's target. Ôù¥Multiple-Heilig Bogen: Pernida can create up to five smaller Heilig Bogens above its fingertips in order to fire more arrows at once. This arrows are bigger than a normal size man.

SUmguyonvswiki a rubber man can get rip like if you keep pulling. like pernida will keep twisting luffy until he brakes like if you have a rubber mad it can brake if you pull to hard so yes luffy dies.

1 take luffy powers and use them to kill him.

2 the nerves can brake him or make him blow up.

3 use the arrows that are bigger then a normal man that would rip him apart.

4 he can control luffys nerves so luffy cant move

and luffy cant kill pernida

The creature breathes a poisonous derivative of Mayuri's blood, which is lethal to anyone who breathes it, aside from Mayuri and Nemu. The poison spreads through a very wide area, and it is almost impossible to avoid. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō's poison is very potent, as Szayelaporro's body started to break down immediately after it was introduced. The poison has an antidote, which Nemu keeps behind her lieutenant's badge, and which Mayuri keeps on his person. Mayuri can change the composition of the poison as well, ensuring that no foolproof antidote can ever be manufactured to cure it, and no immunity is developed against it. Even if the opponent does not breathe, the poison will still enter their body.

SUmguyonvswiki said:
I understand but none of those attacks have enoguh DC or AP to make Luffy back dow
but the problem is that if luffy i once hit he will los, this isnt a matter of "how much damage can it cause", luffy will lose the control over his body which is the same as a defeat :)

SUmguyonvswiki funny kenpach is tier 6b and pernida beat him so don't bring tiers in to this because pernida beat level 6b tire and that a higher level then luffy.

the hax will kill luffy. luffy has no way to kill pernida. also pernida tuck a hit from kenpachi and was ok so do the maths if a level 6b cant hurt the hand how can luffy.

GreatestSin said:
SUmguyonvswiki said:
I understand but none of those attacks have enoguh DC or AP to make Luffy back dow
but the problem is that if luffy i once hit he will los, this isnt a matter of "how much damage can it cause", luffy will lose the control over his body which is the same as a defeat :)
I mean when luffy fought Magellan in Impel Dawn he was kinda in the same type of situatio

ok if people here think luffy can beat pernida then your saying he can beat kenpachi. pernida beat kenpachi.

ok luffy strong but he will lose.

1 luffy dose not have the power to keep pernida dwon.

2 pernida can take control of luffy body in anyway

3 he can take luffy skills just think about that

4 the hand is god

SUmguyonvswiki yes your right. with the poison thing. if it was normal poison but its not the poison even tuck down kenpachi and its the worlds best poison what kills anything. like granz could not be poison but the poison still work on him.

yes think about it if luffy and pernida have the same strength speed and powers but pernida has more like who you think will win.

Fireboy2000 said:
SUmguyonvswiki yes your right. with the poison thing. if it was normal poison but its not the poison even tuck down kenpachi and its the worlds best poison what kills anything. like granz could not be poison but the poison still work on him.
Yeah I don't have any feats or info on Luffy to back him up on that

SUmguyonvswiki said:
I mean when luffy fought Magellan in Impel Dawn he was kinda in the same type of situatio
no, the problem is that paisen/acid needs to harm him enough(plus he had help), but pernida only needs to hit once in order to control him, furthermore, he can regenerate again and again without stopping, either way, luffy will lose since he shouldnt be able to harm him...

Back