• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I suppose the AFB would be excluded, if it makes it a stomp.

Anyways, even without it, Four will still lead with Zappies, and even try to BFR (even though Cell just teleports back) or deform Cell into a deformed lifeless body.

Fair enough, but that didn't really make sense anyway. I feel like Zenkais were retconned in Super or something because Goku Black was able to abuse the **** out of them.

Wasn't it brought up that Goku Black was a special case or something? They were retconned because they were broke

No, just that his Potential was Reset or something along those lines. He's using Goku's Body and I don't remember Goku being able to Zenkai in the Middle of a fight before the Tournament of Power.

I don't really blame you for not watching Super. There was a lot of dumb stuff in it. The ToP was mostly fine if a bit boring at times and sometimes the Power Consistancy was off.

This feels like an inconclusive if they cant get past each others regens, but some moves may lead to their victory if done correctly. Given 20 meters of range, Four grabs Cell and deforms him, or Cell just blows up Four along with the entire solar system. It can go either way.

Also since the Exit is (I think) treated as a pocket dimension wouldn't you need low-multiversal teleporation to get out of it?

Well, the deformation instantly kills them, but it has never been tested on any regenerating beings.

I'd argue yes. BRF has to work for an entire week. Even if on telepor doesn't get out. Multiple should do it. Which wouldn't take a week IMO

Err... would using Semi-Perfect Cell make this fair? Hes around 11 Foe, and Four is >64 Foe, so that is at least a ~>5.7479766083x gap, and given that Cell is more experienced and skilled, I think this may be fair.

Back