• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

People nitpick at DOAWK profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am far from a "big name" and I, as well as many regular members support removing these shitty profiles.

Have. You. Read. The. *******. Thread?

What even is your point anymore? I thought it was that the staff will be overworked if these profiles make massive updates harder to apply. I said that the creators of these more questionable profiles should be responsible for their pages, and if they aren't, the profiles should be deleted. But apparently I haven't "read the ******* thread", so I guess THAT'S not your point either.

I mean, it looks like harmless fun, and most of your arguments are doawk is stupid and doesn't deserve a page

Filling the wiki with crappy-ass profiles might also have something to do with it.

The moment you actually clean up the profiles, what are you left with? No P&A, no notable statistics, no intelligence and nothing worth keeping on the wiki. It's a completely pointless waste of space at best and a shit tier profile at worst.

Welp, we have plenty of useless kinda duplicate or even 10-B characters on the wiki, so I think it's harmless to have these profiles (if they are of good quality of course).

However given that these profiles are of terrible quality, I think they should be deleted or moved to Joke Battles Wiki.

I know the absolute totality of the editing skills you're ******* capable of and I'm sick of it, ******* Christ. This isn't your ******* wiki, those aren't your ******* pages. If you're that goddamn interested in making them, ever heard of a ******* blog?

At this point I'm legitimately sick of this, I am forced to go through your godawful threads and profiles every 2 to 3 days and you arguing nonstop with jackshit nonsensical points with not a single thing of relevance.

You are literally, wasting everyone's time with overwanked stats and now profiles of ******* 10-Bs.

Can you like, stop? Legit, just stop, you have no point, you have arguments except "oh but i will save my pages" and you have alzheimers or something because you forget these points after every thread.

I'm genuinely vouching for an overall ban at this point, you're actually so massively disruptive that I am legitimately getting sick of you and I don't think anyone would disagree that you're just downright problematic and wasting hours away.

Zark2099 said:
I know the absolute totality of the editing skills you're ******* capable of and I'm sick of it, ******* Christ. This isn't your ******* wiki, those aren't your ******* pages. If you're that goddamn interested in making them, ever heard of a ******* blog?
At this point I'm legitimately sick of this, I am forced to go through your godawful threads and profiles every 2 to 3 days and you arguing nonstop with jackshit nonsensical points with not a single thing of relevance.

You are literally, wasting everyone's time with overwanked stats and now profiles of ******* 10-Bs.

Can you like, stop? Legit, just stop, you have no point, you have arguments except "oh but i will save my pages" and you have alzheimers or something because you forget these points after every thread.

I'm genuinely vouching for an overall ban at this point, you're actually so massively disruptive that I am legitimately getting sick of you.
Shrek -1

Right, I said this once, I'll say it again. Greg has a massive ego and his word is about as good as spoilt milk. The entire series is written from the perspective of Greg, and not a third party source, so we don't know if what he's saying can be trusted or not. What's more, Rowley's book series contradicts Greg's own words. The only thing consistent between both titles is that Greg is a dick.

Any stats derived from the books are listed as "possibly". For example, if Greg has an Athlete level feat, it is listed as "possibly Athlete level". The movies are the only solid feats.

I have read DOAWP books as well, and I can confirm that none of the characters are portrayed as anything close to peak human.

At best we should downgrade these profiles to 10-B, but then I don't know what's the point for these profiles then.

Sir Ovens said:
Right, I said this once, I'll say it again. Greg has a massive ego and his word is about as good as spoilt milk. The entire series is written from the perspective of Greg, and not a third party source, so we don't know if what he's saying can be trusted or not. What's more, Rowley's book series contradicts Greg's own words. The only thing consistent between both titles is that Greg is a dick.
This

Greg or any of the characters aren't anything remotely close to peak human, let alone superhuman. Any feat of them as superhuman would be an outlier in the first place, let alone Greg's words make no sense and are usually exaggerated.

BigSmoke4269 said:
We don't know, but it's quite possible. That's why I want to list it as "possibly".
No Limit Fallacy

Never thought I would've seen such a desperate version of it

BigSmoke4269 said:
BigSmoke4269 said:
Then again we might be able to make a key for Greg in the diary, and a key for Greg in the movies. Kind of like Captain Underpants.
You see that profile? Notice how it's actually halfway decent? Can you see how most of the statistics are well-sorced and make logical sense? Most of all, notice how he can actually fight?

DOAWK is not that. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back