• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pennywise's Speed

Pennywise should be massively ftl+, since he managed to pull Bill and Richie's souls outside of the universe within seconds/minutes. Although he's probably omnipresent.
Screenshot 20180811-171330~01
Screenshot 20180811-171341~01
Screenshot 20180811-171413~01

I also think that this seems fine.

I was going to address this a long time ago, but shit happened.

This should be more than fine, but it only applies to Its True Form for obvious reasons. Its avatar is consistently shown to be slower than this numerous times. That said, this also scales to Maturi if it goes through, since the latter is Its rough equal in every area.

(P.S.: It's nice to see someone else who's actually read the novel. Maybe when I get back, some of what I wanted to add to his page some months back might already be there.)

^Nice to see that you're still here, too. Took me a minute to realize who you were.

Actually, I just remembered. Maturin and (True) Pennywise are both universe-sized. Pennywise is the embodiment of a parallel universe and its space-time, and Maturin carries the universe on his back. MFTL+ speeds should be far beyond simple for either of them to achieve, just from their size alone.

I am fine with placing Maturin and Pennywise as MFTL+ in that case. Feel free to update the profiles.

Okay. I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will lock the profiles again then.

Back