• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pennywise vs Sailor Cosmos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both in their low 2-C forms.

Speed is unequal.

Victory by any means.

Standard battle asumptions.

Both are in character.

Who wins and why?

Sailor Cosmos:0

Pennywise:0

Inconclusive:0

Even if Cosmos was a quarter as powerful as it is stated on her page, she still murderstomps the Deadlights.

Your attidutes leave alot to be desired people....

MrKingOfNegativity. A very literal name. You must be a blast at parties.

Wanna explain why yall think this is a stomp instead of these half assed responses?

I will give you credit fandom. You've got a lot more sense than Spacebattles. But some of you leave much to be desired.

To put it simply, Cosmos has so much more and better hax than Pennywise. And on the Low 2-C scale, she is higher than baseline, which is what Pennywise is.

You see that wall of text under Cosmos' powers and abilities? Compare that to Pennywise's powers and abilities. Pennywise's section looks pathetic in comparison.

Ok, I realize that my explanation wasn't that good, so allow me to put it this way:

Pennywise can't get past Mid-Godly regen.

Pennywise cannot get past type 8 immortality.

Based on SBA, they arent in the Deadlights and Cosmos blitzes.

Cosmos has at least 5 different ways to kill Pennywise, while the latter can't even scratch her due to mid-Godly regen and type 8 immortality.

Based on these facts Cosmos stomps.

Maybe you should look into the characters you use in battles so that they don't incur 'half-assed responses' to begin with? Just a suggestion.

Even the most cursory glance at SC's profile is enough to tell someone that Pennywise has no chance, and looking at her feats only serves to reinforce just how badly outmatched the clown is here. There's nothing to debate.

Why is this thread still up? I mean, besides the memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back