• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pennywise VS Kumagawa Misogi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The avatar has it's own regen and then he has the type 9 from the 1-A
I know, Pennywise's 1-A self pushes further the Avatar regen (Low-High). For example, if somehow the Avatar was vaped by a Ki blasts from any Z figher, the 1-A Pennywise would likely be able to recreate said Avatar.

That's why 1-A smurfery and above is so Broken lol.

Eh I thought he gonna erase the concept of creation from the original owner illusion creation

Like not from the avatar but the real body to make that he unavailable to make it anymore

could be incap
kumagawa just erase his avatar and concept and pennywise just gonna repeat what his doing
both spam
not to mention physical manifestation vs imagination manifestation
speed equalized
wait can kumagawa blitz?

Last edited:
Pennywise's eye contact based madness hax + likely thought-based disease hax, plus the fact that he can keep coming back. Pennywise can just wise up when he figures that his avatars keep being erased, and simply stay away for some time and then return and easily one-shot/disease hax/madness hax him. At worst an icon, but Pennywise's 1-A smurfs make him too hard to actually put down for some time before he actually gets you.

Especially the fact that Misogawa isn't bloodlusted, so he's in-character and would obviously not be able to do his wincons as effectively as Pennywise.

Firstly pennywise using his avatar which is 7-A
Secondly doesn't his conceptual manipulation erasure effect all types of conceptual manipulation?

Pennywise's eye contact based madness hax + likely thought-based disease hax, plus the fact that he can keep coming back. Pennywise can just wise up when he figures that his avatars keep being erased, and simply stay away for some time and then return and easily one-shot/disease hax/madness hax him. At worst an icon, but Pennywise's 1-A smurfs make him too hard to actually put down for some time before he actually gets you.

Especially the fact that Misogawa isn't bloodlusted, so he's in-character and would obviously not be able to do his wincons as effectively as Pennywise.
well doesn't his madness hax need to eye contact?
misogi via thinking for all fiction

He's physically 7-A and has 1-A hax which Misogi has no real counter or resistance to plus, you did not address Misogi's in-character weakness. Misogi won't be as haxy given that his character seems to revolve around the fact that he's so insecure that he can't actually use his powers to their full potential.

So even if Pennywise's avatar dies, he can take advantage of Misogi's weakness and come back at a later period due to his immortality being linked to his 1-A self. Which his concept manip has no evidence of reaching as high as 1-A, so his concept manip wouldn't even tickle Pennywise's true form, so he can still return to life repeatedly.

Anyway, I'm voting Pennywise, Misogi can potentially indefinitely incap him until he gets a win, but Pennywise has way more potent hax plus the confidence to pull them off, especially since both are in-character. Pennywise's connection to his 1-A self is being heavily downplayed and even ignored, so I'll just leave my vote and call it done.

Pennywise hax is 1-A aka madness hax

Then he needs to look at kumagawa to make him become madness and die

And he revive again and doesn't he can think that when pennywise slightly look at him but then he can just book marker and all fiction

The thing is pennywise need physical interaction

Kumagawa state he doesn't need physical interaction via just thinking

So in his 2nd revive he can just think to book marker and then all fiction
It state that book marker capable to sealed non corpereality

u know madness does not just disappear just cus u come back right? what u saw still remains
But the thing is he need to physically eye contact with it

Also dying many times and getting much experience probably gonna make the madness hax become nothing as him experience it and die and repeat

Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this

Yeah he experiencing it each dead or I was wrong?

Mindhaxes if he making eye contact with him

Yes it is true kumagawa died but all fiction making the cause and effect because of his dead become nothing from madness

Doesn't that reset effects

Mindhaxes if he making eye contact with him

Yes it is true kumagawa died but all fiction making the cause and effect because of his dead become nothing from madness

Doesn't that reset effects
Acasuality type 4 says hi, also, I hardly doubt he would be able to neg the effects of a 1-A.

If Kumagawa somehow destroyed the Avatar (which I highly doubt becouse It's High 7-A and he is only tier 8 physically).
He couldn't do nothing about Pennywise's true form rebuilding the Avatar, and/or if he incaps the first Avatar, IT's true form just senda another and All FICTION and Book maker would be useless against a 1-A.

Hmm
If pennywise start with eye contact kumagawa is already incap because each time he spawned pennywise need gonna have eye contact with him

If it's start with avatar and then the real body
Kumagawa might just gonna erase his concept of his own sight of line
And then book marker end up sealing real body pennywise (I wish he can blitz him but due to speed equalized)

But do both of them start with knowing and and having knowledge on both skills or no?

Penny's true form is why do i even bother amount of infinities above Kumagawa, and that type 4, 8, and 9 area attached to it, and the 1-A madness eventually just happens and incaps Kuma, wheras the Kuma can't stop Pennywise in the slightest, this seems like a stomp.

Penny's true form is why do i even bother amount of infinities above Kumagawa, and that type 4, 8, and 9 area attached to it, and the 1-A madness eventually just happens and incaps Kuma, wheras the Kuma can't stop Pennywise in the slightest, this seems like a stomp.
Type 4 and 8?

God, Kumagawa smacks the avatar, the true form sends down another avatar, Kumagawa smacks that one, rinse and repeat until Pennywise eventually madness haxs. This isn't a stomp, this is a spite.
How he would "Smack" him?. If somehow the Avatar is fully destroyed, Pennywise's true form would likely recreate said Avatar without the need of sending another.
Kumagawa doesn't have the AP to put a High 7-A down.

its called book maker and all fiction, this is a curb stomp, as the person who has been spamming canon Pennywise you should know this, you put someone with 1-A madness manipulation against someone who just is at most a 4-D smurf. This spite match should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back