• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
your conception of amusement is directly proportional to Malacath's popularity at parties ... and Malacath is not popular at all.

The Wright Way said:
Orion'sBow said:
I will be succesful one day. And I'm talking about the Kirito spam.
I was asking what was wrong with High 1-B Penny.
It's such a massive upgrade, to the point of ridiculousness, that it is hard to take seriously.

Like, imagine if Goku was High 1-B, weird right?

I was asking what was wrong with High 1-B Penny.
It's such a massive upgrade, to the point of ridiculousness, that it is hard to take seriously.

Like, imagine if Goku was High 1-B, weird right?

Are you serious? I mean the whole thing is happening?

Fake scan that says "infinite dimensional" and "13 dimensional" in the same quote about the universe

If you think High 1-B It is ridiculous, you're going to want to cover your eyes when I post the DT CRT within the next couple of days or so. Because if you haven't read the series or the connected works yourself, the entire proposal is going to hit you like a truck.

P.S.: The CRT goes live within the next two days.

Zach...

You see this hand I've got, reaching out towards the camera?

I'm going to use it to knock you to the ground.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Pennywise VS The God Emperor incoming
Zach, insight is 20/20. I am pretty you could figure out that match would be Hax Stomp for the God Emperor if Pennywise is High 1-B.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Eh, yeah, it would be a haxstomp in the emperor's favor.
You gotta to take your match ideas seriously because another Stomp match could get you ban because you have many prior warnings about your Stomp match before.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
If you think High 1-B It is ridiculous, you're going to want to cover your eyes when I post the DT CRT within the next couple of days or so. Because if you haven't read the series or the connected works yourself, the entire proposal is going to hit you like a truck.
P.S.: The CRT goes live within the next two days.
I have heard of some Brobdingnagian claims - claims that make me suspicious indeed.

I'll definitely be watching the CRT closely.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Zach...
You see this hand I've got, reaching out towards the camera?

I'm going to use it to knock you to the ground.
I think this comment went futher than necessary.

I get Zach's behavior in threads and message walls can be flamboyant and extra. But, comments like these look like trolling or worse- bullying to me sometimes. I think we should just treat Zach like a normal member here and just follow the rule volation protocals.

Honestly and unbiasely, this method would be more effective as Zach would either would have banned or improve his wiki's behaviors futher.

Besides, from this perspective, this comment could be view as rule breaking to the Site Rules:

• Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.

Warren Valion said:
I have heard of some Brobdingnagian claims - claims that make me suspicious indeed.

I'll definitely be watching the CRT closely.
To be fair, if you got them from Zach I'm this close to burying him alive, then said claims likely have no context and I'd recommend waiting to get angry until you actually see what the CRT consists of.
Other than that, you're entitled to your own opinion.

Zach is closed to ban if I am being honest particularly because of his Stomp threads. If, he doesn't improve his behaviors, no more Zach for few months as he will be ban. If he still continues with the same behaviors after being ban, no more Zach.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
To be fair, if you got them from Zach I'm this close to burying him alive, then said claims likely have no context and I'd recommend waiting to get angry until you actually see what the CRT consists of.

Other than that, you're entitled to your own opinion.
I believe the claims I have heard are from Zach, yes.

But there is no worry, I don't have a problem with any upgrades as long as they are based on sense, and not personal desire.

We haven't conversed much, if at all, but you have always given off the impression of a level headed and intelligent demeanor. If you're leading the CRT, then I have few doubts in my mind about the legitimacy of the CRT.

I will be very interested in how it transpires, and as I said, I will watch very closely.

Until then, farewell.

It's nice to see someone recognize that I'm not as dumb or as unbalanced as my constant meming and swearing suggests.

I'm sure I won't disappoint you in that regard. I've been taking a lot of time and care to make sure that this doesn't turn into a disaster on wheels. People haven't seemed to understand that lately, likely because I've kept everything to myself instead of updating everyone on every detail that appears. (And also because I don't like the idea of hyping people up about something as objective as a revision thread, which is entirely the opposite of what most of the relevant members of this site seem to want from me)

I don't want this to become a fuckfest of senseless proposals and upgrades for the sake of upgrades. In fact, while I do plan on making drastic increases to certain characters' tiers, there are also quite a few who are about to be shafted immensely and hit with a ton of downgrades. Not because that's what I want, but because accuracy matters more than anything else.

But, anyway, you'll see what happens when it happens. You've never struck me as mindless or unreasonable, so I'm sure you'll be able to review the evidence in a manner that is sensible.

Back