• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pennywise has to deal with ANOTHER child

Even Thanos would have been better

But can we chill on our boi Ness?

Anyway, can Penny get around Passive Fate/Prob Manipulaton and TOTU? And doesn't Penny have Tier 1 hax?

Further more, would it be a Ness vs Giygas 2.0 fight?

DaBigP said:
Even Thanos would have been better

But can we chill on our boi Ness?

Anyway, does type 9 apply here? And doesn't Penny have Tier 1 hax?
It's because he has a winning streak, and people want to give it a challenge

Can IT affect abstract? TOTU Acausality is getting bumped to Type 4 if that does anything.

I'm honestly waiting on King to get here.

iirc, wasn't he temporarily put down by other psychic kids with the help of a 1-A (wow, what a coincidence within this battle...).

I don't know much about the clown.

But apparently Penny has Passive mind manip, but like, Some spooky alien already beat him to it. So yeah..

That ain't working, unless it works on a higher scale.

AP wise, penny views the universe as an egg while Ness is a universe who is amped by a 2-C.

I just really need King here

Like really bad in order to actually get things done.

Sorry king, no rush; take your time.

He... probably should be?

The type 9 is for his 7-C key and is combat inapplicable. Penny's passive madness hax is, 50% sure, far beyond Ness' paygrade however.

"Even if Pennywise weren't being revised, a man who could perceive and travel to higher dimensions beyond the fourth was still nowhere near capable of withstanding the madness-inducing effects of Its true form." ~ MrKing

Oh dang, so uh that's rather unfortunate.

Both of these have Passive hax. So oof

Ness has 4D resistance, but not on that level that can combat Penny. Wait a minute, it's a man tho who travels to higher dimension. I might come off as ignorant since I'm not too knowledgeable on this, but is the man like physically 3D? Even if he travels through higher dimensions?

I'm fairly sure that being able to percieve higher-dimensions makes your mind way more complex than usual.

Also the clown has type 4 so fate/probability doesn't really work here

I don't think it works at all, by definition type 4 acausals work on a different set of rules than normal

I was about to say if Pennywise could even touch Ness (because he's non-corporal), until I saw that Pennywise had soul Manipulation

Bro, do not lose hope; I am not voting at all.

I still want to see Mr King do his magic. "Passive" madness manip is broken btw.

Back