• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I can see on Penny's page, all of his go-tos are a bunch of, in this case, worthless variations of mind manip and he isn't provided with prior knowledge on the Thing so he isn't going to know not to touch it which would be an instant loss. Penny's only real wincon, that I can see, is his electric manip and that would need to be strong enough to fry every single cell simultaneously. His reality warping is likely explained through his various other abilities, so that's worthless.

Assuming Penny is biological on nature, all the Thing needs is one touch to begin the assimilation process.

His electricity manipulation doesn't seem like it'd do anything to The Thing anyways apart from shutting down the electricity in New York or smth.

I don't think his age manipulation could do anything to Thing either,i mean it's a bunch of cells,how is manipulating it's age gonna do anything or manipulating it's blood?

Yeah this is a curbstomp,Pennywise toys around with Man-Thing for a bit before Thing reveals it's true self and then assimiliates Pennywise,or just assimiliates most people in New York and attacks Pennywise and assimiliates him.

The Golden Moustache said:
Yeah this is a curbstomp,Pennywise toys around with Man-Thing for a bit before Thing reveals it's true self and then assimiliates Pennywise,or just assimiliates most people in New York and attacks Pennywise and assimiliates him.
Penny won't likely be enough of a threat for that to happen. Skin to skin contact once is enough for Penny to lose.

then this is an even bigger stomp as Pennywise gets assimiliated the second he touches The Thing,even if he just gets some blood of it on him,then he'll get assimiliated anyways since it's still Thing's blood.

Back