• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Penny Polendina vs Misako

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: MAIDENS IN WAITING SELDOM MAKE HISTORY

Man, I've abandoned this series for a while, huh? Sorry, gotten very busy with a lot of other projects and honestly, the removal of SCP really did a huge blow to my morale with how involved they were supposed to be here. Honestly, I decided to make this cuz I'm running low on MUs and I wanted to start getting back to it because the ones I do have are a part of the narrative I need to eventually get to writing.

So for now, enjoy this short story
● ------------------------------------- ●
Sparks flashed in the repair room, providing a small amount of light along with the screens on the desk. The sound of tinkering often followed suit, until eventually a familiar sound was heard, marking the end of this repair session.

"Rebooting complete. Oh, that did not feel very good," Penny said right after her repair was done, wobbling slightly as she stepped off the platform.
"In the meantime, it's suggested to avoid wildlife in unidentified universes. I didn't even know that androids could have their mind scrambled through conventional means," Connor replied while putting down his welding mask.

"But it was so adorable! And it looked harmless..." the maiden android replied before noticing something. On the far end of the room was a couch where Misako was sleeping on, her backpack on the ground. A number of mechanical parts were spilling from it, presumably being the ones used to perform today's repairs. They had not been particularly close and with all the time that had passed, Penny wondered how the teenager had been doing in her quest.

"So, friend Connor. I realized I've never gotten to asking, but how is Misako doing in her mission to locate her and her friend's boyfriends?" Penny asked.
"We located them in a bathhouse... It has been months since the search begun, I'm uncertain how they've been in there for so long. Combined with the recent CRT and changes to this place and it hasn't been good for her," Connor explained which was when Misako finally woke up.

"Ugh, you done?" she asked, slinging her backpack over her shoulder.
"Actually, if you have the time, I may be able to set up a match against you. It takes far less paperwork to set matches against each other after all~" the maiden android offered, much to the teenager's delight,

"Hey, finally! Give me the time place, I'll get there eventually."

• Everything above Low 7-B is restricted
  • Not sure what Misako should get in this case. Might be clarified later
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Amity Arena

iron_maiden_by_cadhla182_ddqfdwk-fullview.jpg

VS
ffc1ffcaf346cb18712755f64f002f46.jpg

Last edited:
Back