• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Penny Polendina vs 1954 Godzilla

Don't really see how his Durability means anything when it's only a possibly.

This we can ignore it.

I think that due to SBA we take into account the highest possible unless specified. Besides restricting something like durability isn't allowed

.....I'm sorry what?

We've been able to completely ignore the "Possibly" in a tier since this site existed.

Ummm I mean I could argue that but I'll just take your word for it. If no one else says anything about then I guess so

If you disagree make a thread for it, it'd be redundant to even have a profile by that point.

Or they just completely ignored it because it was their 5A versions.

With exception of the first guy of course

OP begs to differ.

Anyways, SBA, Stronknest versions, Smol City level Durability.

They do, if you wish to be to half empty about it.

If not specified SBA is a thing.

That's that.

Back