• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peni tries to beat up Japanese Spider-Man

Supaidaman solos them both

But for real, do we know anything about how Yu fights strategy wise and fighting style wise, along with the kinds of threats he's faced? It would make this easily to come up with an outcome to.

Both having the spider sense to even that playing field. It comes down too who overpowers who. Since both share similar strength, durability, and powers. But Peni has a massive strength edge. Her being Class 25 gives her the needed edge to overpower this Spider-Man in a series of webs.

Buttersamuri said:
Both having the spider sense to even that playing field. It comes down too who overpowers who. Since both share similar strength, durability, and powers. But Peni has a massive strength edge. Her being Class 25 gives her the needed edge to overpower this Spider-Man in a series of webs.
Peni actually has a decent AP and Durability edge iirc. Tho Manga Spider-Man has fought characters that are stronger then him.

Lonkitt said:
Supaidaman solos them both

But for real, do we know anything about how Yu fights strategy wise and fighting style wise, along with the kinds of threats he's faced? It would make this easily to come up with an outcome to.
Yu is the type of character who can litteraly beat up Professnial fighters in combat and he's the type of guy fights people that are borderline terrorists in terms of destruction

Hmmm, yeah, this fight actually got a little more interesting. While Peni can likely overcome Yu's webbing, from what I'm being told, Spidey can still fight skilled fighters and destructive opponents. If it weren't for the speed equalization, Yu would have this in the bag.

Yeah, of course. Just wondering, do you have any useful scans from Manga Spider-Man that present any of his fights?

Also, I just noticed that the page lists him as a middle schooler when he's actually a high schooler. Can someone fix that? I'm on mobile rn

On a side note, we could add Weapon Mastery to Yu's profile given his skills in Kendo.

Alright, so I figure that in this fight, Peni dominates early on, but then Yu is able to avoid SP//DR's attacks before attacking and piercing through the cockpit with mulitple blows, which leaves Peni helpless, giving Yu the win.

Keep in mind, that is what I would believe Spider-Man would do based on what I saw from his fights. So yeah, my vote goes to Manga Spidey.

Ehh. If Penny also has the spider sense. Then I'm sticking with Peni for my reasons. Especially if she is the stronger and tougher one here.

Buttersamuri said:
Ehh. If Penny also has the spider sense. Then I'm sticking with Peni for my reasons. Especially if she is the stronger and tougher one here.
She has the Spider Sense but I am not sure if it's better then Yu's Spider-Sense

Ehh. I'm still skeptical. That strength she has over him is quite large. She has a class strength to the point of ragdolling Yu

Tbh, the class 25 for ItSv sounds strange

"Stopped a large moving gear at a fast speed without moving, relative to size of Big Ben Bell"

This should probably be calculated if anything

Well if it does get calced and less than 25. Then I'll check it out and change my vote accordingly. But for now. Seems too high considering she also has the strength and durability advantage and her own spider sense too

Back