• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peni Parker and Earth 67 Spiderman discussion thread.

shouldn't she be extroadinary genius for being a genius level intellect in the far future, being able to hack something while being shot at, being comparable to her father who made the mech, and being able to control the mech which is considered futuristic for even her time as well as being an expert in fighting and stealth

Well, Peni Parker from her original comic is different than her Spiderverse incarnation. OG Peni is a bit more melodramatic and her "Spider Unit" looks a lot like the Eva units.

Spiderverse Peni should be 9-A for being able to fight the same enemies as the rest of the spider folks and with genius intellect.

71055573 p0 master1200

Actually, shouldn't she be lower slightly, since she was the only Spider that actually lost in a fight, unlike the rest?

In the climax, her robot got destroyed by a goon, and she had to get help from Noir Spider-Man. It may be lack of experience or her dura is lower with the robot

I think it was just so she couldhave a sad moment (I now remember) i think or just complete coincidence it was her unless if those same blasts didn't hurt the others

also depends where it hit, it may have made a chain reaction or something whichi don't actually remember

Its still in the story, so she is either weak to a type of damage, just lower dura in general, or she is less experienced, though she wasn't pushed around like Miles so the latter may not be true

I still think it was either PIS or something that would have affected all of the spider-people especially considering these were spider-man's biggest baddies goons

also if i am not mistaken she is considered stronger than miles

PIS would be applicable if this wasn't her only fight scene, so i don't think it is PIS.

She wasn't considered stronger, just more capable. Miles is legitimately backed up by feats that he is about as strong as the others.

please look at how i also said that these guns would most likely hurt all of the spider-people

these were guns made by the enemies of spider-man who I believe is considered the strongest one of the bunch so it should make sense that they would get hurt if these guns were intended to hurt someone comparable if not superior to them

That still isn't addressing the point that out of Spider-person who was in the fight, she was the only one who lost. Shouldn't this mean she is weaker in some regard to the others?

I don't think so. Atleast not enough to get decimated like Peni, who just flat out lost.

why would getting hit be a lack of experience? It is like saying 1610 spidey should be inexperienced since he got hit by goblin and got caught under rubble

these were trained professionals who's job was to hit these guys and especially considering the pressure put on them in the scene it makes sense why she was hit and got defeated with a gun specifically made to hurt the group

Point is others didn't get hurt, and defeated each bad guy they were fighting (everyone had one opponent each). Professionals were hired to kill each one of them, but she was the only one that got hurt

Peni Parker's mech should 100% be comparable to other spiderverse folks. But, her front visor got penetrated by the scorpion's sting. It means that it is weak to piercing like damage. But that doesnt mean her durability should be less, since she already fought alongside the others and even the scorpion himself on Aunt May's house on equal grounds.

Back