• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs Goku

seiya is at full power and goku is in base (2-a)
speed is equal
goku has the keysword

goku:

seiya:

incon: 7

Last edited:
I thought db and saint seiya matches weren't allowed (I think I saw this somewhere before).

Otherwise if this match is allowed.

2-C vs 2-A... Seiya got type 4 but unsure if goku can bypass.

Xeno does have keysword and it has sealing.

I'm sorry im not that knowledgeable on Saint Seiya but what can he do exactly to win?

How can Goku bypass Seiya's type 4 immortality? He can resurrect himself when he dies

This does seem to be a stomp, but Goku is stomped here

Oh yeah, just saw he has the keysword. In that case, it's probably a matter of who hits the other first

Might go with Incon if that's the case

So incon fra I guess (unless more needs to be said)

Yeah said above it's a who hits first but the characters aren't bloodlusted/morals off so, when would they go for these wincons?

Seiya's Matter Manip is ranged. He focuses his Cosmos in his fist by tracing the Pegasus constellation, then throws a punch that releases likely Hundreds of Trillions of small fast projectiles that strike at the opponent's atoms.

Last edited:
Seiya's Matter Manip is ranged. He focuses his Cosmos in his fist by tracing the Pegasus constellation, then throws a punch that releases likely Hundreds of Trillions of small fast projectiles that strike at the opponent's atoms.
How long does it take to charge? Is it instant or smth?

Last edited:
Except one contact-based while the other is ranged, so who hits first isn't even a question. If they both launch their attacks at the same time, then Seiya's atom striking projectiles will defeat Goku before he makes contact with his sword.

Except one contact-based while the other is ranged, so who hits first isn't even a question.
Technically speaking, the cloth/armor seiya wears is imbued and powered by cosmo or else the armor/cloths would "become a heavy shell"

anyways, this is God Cloth Seiya I assume? which his Pegasus Metoror doens't need to trace the constellation. he can just do it lol
the amount of time needed is the time it takes for him to lift his fist and punch lol

Edit: its the lower tier Seiya that takes time to trace his constellation the Tier 6 version iirc

Wait.. I jsut realized... because i forgot as its not talked about much

Seiya has Probability manipulation and Statistics amplification for speed

wdym such as?

just go on the crt page
There's no CRT right now.

Basically, Everything12, the revisions are so massive that even 2-A will probably get cucked for Heroes alongside some other stuff (Xenoverse will remain pretty much untouched). Idk if this will affect this match and how, thought

Well if were going to talk revisions. SS-verse is undergoing them too. Profile clean ups, AP stuff, speed stuff, Abilities (my god the abilities...), some removals (I noticed some stuff that makes no sense to me), etc etc etc.. Its all pretty big too.

no big game changer CRTs at the moment, btu some will come eventually.

Basically, Everything12, the revisions are so massive that even 2-A will probably get cucked for Heroes alongside some other stuff (Xenoverse will remain pretty much untouched). Idk if this will affect this match and how, thought
oh

I don't know how I feel about them losing 2-A lol.

Back