• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peak Human+ Tries To Take Down A Goddamn Tree

I think as long as CH has protection against the toxin and doesn't let the tree grow too much, he should be fine. That equalized speed tho.

Why're you so insistent that the tree grows too much for these threads Huesito88? Pretty sure it'd be pretty easy to get any chemicals that harms plant growth and just apply it around the tree forest during the battle, get a hazmat suit, maybe some napalm or Molotovs, a few chainsaws maybe. The human won the moment they got prep time, and as they're a master botanist with complete mastery over plant biology and would know exactly how to deal with the tree. Or maybe even just get a bunch of insects that'd feed upon the tree or maybe even a tree disease that hurts it on the fundamental level, point is that the Human has many options which to deal with the tree. Biological warfare would be a good one.

Ake I have only said it twice =p Also I was talking about paulo post, I wasn't considering all factors. Insects are outside help I think, the chainsaws will jam/break eventually though it will take down quite a few down, molotovs/napalms would Work to some degree (does it rain for the tree since optimal conditions or is it that paradox again), chemicals that harm planet grow will help, but it depends on there aoe since all 40000 are growing from the start of the battle. Also I dought that it would cover the whole forest enless composite human can use a air plane. Tree deiseases, are there tree deiseases that can affect basically a whole forest? If so the tree will go down to that.

Composite Tree. The human could try and get some gasoline to burn it down and counter the speed equalization, but with the tree's burn resistance and overall durability, he'll still be unable to kill it all the way.

The OP also only building level AP stuff, so why not tons upon tons of wall level explosives? Or is that too much. I also said multiple chainsaws and napalm is much more effective than gasoline.

Lots of poison and grabbing him (since speed is equalized the tree could just surround him with a bunch of branches and strangle him.)

Since the human can get a suit the only real way for him to win is outlive CH or be lucky enough that a branch breaking off hits him.

@MrKing We know that trees must have some sort of instinct, like growing towards light and stuff, but if those instincts are developed enough to do more than keep the tree alive, I don't know, but I don't think so.

EDIT: Shouldn't the Composite Tree have Reactive Evolution or Adaption? We know that trees adapt to their terrain over time.

Also it would be interesting to find "intelligence" feats for the Tree, message me if you find some.

'Can react to stimuli' doesn't mean it can just actively strangle people who attack it. It's not The Whomping Willow.

There is nothing, even in previous matches with this thing, that suggests it can just grab people and choke them out. That requires far more cognitive function than any real-life tree has ever shown, and no matter what arguments are made, increased speed does not equate to increased cognition.

Back