• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paul Blart vs Dan Hibiki

Saw this as a Death battle thumbnail once. Let's see how it actually goes

Speed is equal

Full arsenal

Takes place at the mall

Both are willing to kill

Who wins and why?

Paul Blart:

Dan Hibiki:

Inconclusive/Draw:

No. I have a right to be serious. It's literally irrelevant. There is a thread to bring that up in. Bring it there. Don't waste space here. This thread is meant for this fight. Not for removing vs threads.

I'm not being uptight. You are bringing up irrelevant information in this thread. There is a place you take this information. Go there. Not here. I promise if I bring an admin or Discussioner in here they will tell you the same thing.

I dont see how Paul has any chance at all? Like in this fight Dan is likely stronger and 100x more skilled.

Alright fine. Let me go ask an admin or discussion person. If your convinced this is the place to bring it up rather than the actual thread that your supposed to bring this stuff up in.

PsychoWarper said:
I dont see how Paul has any chance at all? Like in this fight Dan is likely stronger and 100x more skilled.
And how exactly is it 100 times more skilled? Paul still is trained and extremely good melee fighter. He likely is more skilled. Stronger yea. Skilled no.

Hi. I'm a discussion person. What seems to be the problem?

Dan is a martial artist from a fighting game who fights superhumans with special powers, Paul is a fat mall cop from a comedy.

No dan is definitely stronger and more skilled, making his own martial arts (albeit poorly), and being able to at least contend with some people in street fighter.

Jackythejack said:
Dan's fight against Phoenix has to be removed.
Jack brought this up here. I told him that irrelevant and that there's a thread to bring that up in (which he knows). And I'm getting backlash for it

PsychoWarper said:
Dan is a martial artist from a fighting game who fights superhumans with special powers, Paul is a fat mall cop from a comedy.
He loses to them. He had one canon win which was a fake win.

Paul is at least skilled enough to take down actual trained fighters legitimately. And is legit trained.

Dan loses to superhuman martial artists with speical powers,

Not a single person Paul fought in Mall Cop is comparable to any named character in Street Fighter.

Buttersamuri said:
And dan isn't comparable either. Like at all. That's why he is wall.
Hes comparable enough to be in the tournament and fight against them and not get totally stomped no diff.

Jacky shouldn't have derailed the thread, but Butters didn't have to escalate the situation by responding to him.

Just continue the topic of the thread and everything should be fine. Don't derail again.

No he isn't. If he was comparable. He would literally be in an entire new tier. The idea is Dan was such a joke that everyone stomped him. How can he car comprable when literally everyone stomps him.

And don't say cause they are superhuman. That has no relevance. They still stomp him. Meaning he can't scale

Satan would destroy paul. Even without gear. He at least was legit a world champion. Meaning he actually is a very very good fighter. But do that in a different thread if you want to.

Back