• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bucci gang fights each other to the death over the last strawberry cake.

Combatants are: Giorno, Bruno, Mista, Narancia, and Fugo.

Everyone starts 10 meters from each other, Mista and Narancia start 15 meters away.

No bloodlust unless stomp. In-character with knowledge. Wincon is kill.

Who wins?

Welp, Fugo its the one with the OHK power, but he is out of range, so Mista and Narancia can quickly dispose him before doing something lethal. Narancia can abuse of his machine guns and artillery, its the most difficult to defends against, as Mista can shoot only 6 bullets at the time (and despite emulate homing effects, its not difficult to the other ones to stop/deflect bullets in mid air).

At melee, however, Giorno have advantage due sense manipulation, and since he defeated Bruno, doubt anyone aside of Fugo will stand a chance in that field. Bruno can emulate similar effects by "zipping" the others, but that do not stop them from using their stands iirc (unless your Mista, that needs to use a gun).

I mean, I thought it would be a general assumption. Didn't think it really needed stating he doesn't have it, seems like common sense. So no, Giorno doesn't have GER and Fugo doesn't have Purple Haze Feedback. Only part 5 feats.

Bruno actually got Giorno pretty good in CQC. He only lost because Giorno caught him off guard by ripping his own arm off and throwing it so he'd be a split second faster. It might be a bit different this time now that Bruno knows about Giorno's ability and what kind of stuff he's willing to go for in combat.

Fugo doesn't stand a chance against Mista or Narancia since they're both 8-C+ and have far superior range, while Purple Haze is only 9-B.

I imagine Bruno starts the battle by instantly jumping into the ground, which is a huge advantage as he'll get to avoid the original chaos of Purple Haze and GE fighting against a hailstorm of bullets.

I actually think Bruno takes this. He just needs to wait out the initial fire, emerge under Narancia/Mista, take them out, and overall play defensive.

I think it's kinda unfair to put Mista and Narancia at a 15 meter distance while everyone else only gets 10.

10 meters is plenty.

I think Mista and Narancia are going to double team Fugo while Giorno and Bruno duke it out.

Fugo is most likely going to die first as the two people with the biggest range will know that his stand is the most dangerous and will likely decide to double team him. He still has a win condition if he fires all of his viruses everywhere to control a ton of space, but he's going to be too busy dealing with oppressive gunfire from too different people at once to try that.

Narancia doesn't seem to have much of a chance here. His stand is 9-B and Supersonic+ while everyone else is 8-C and MFTL, save for Fugo, but he's most likely going down first anyway. His best bet is to have Aerosmith circle the field and drop bombs to create fires and control space, but I doubt he'll use that immediately.

While Mista can only fire six bullets at once, at the end of the day only needs to land one, he has far more control over where each bullet is going to go, and Aerosmith exactly isn't meant for defending Narancia up close, while the Pistols could still do that to some degree since they have 8-C durability. Still, it could go either way if we equalize speed.

It's gonna boil down to Giorno and Bruno.

I have Mista and Narancia at 15m because they're ranged stand users and if I take away their range, they have no chance of winning. I don't think they have too much of an advantage when the general consense as of now, including your opinion, is Bruno or Giorno. Equalizing speed is an option but that will cripple Gold Experience and Sticky Fingers, also I'm not a fan of equalized speed in general so I'd much rather not.

tfw Giorno can just use Mistas bullets to heal, also bumping this because I like the idea.

Back