• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 2 - The Composite Composite Human (Izuru - Danganronpa Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_a_Random_Butler

Profile Enthusiast
VS Battles
Administrator
Sorry for this, that I had to make another CRT, I simply just didn't have enough time to complete the first CRT for Izuru. Also, sorry for the bad title.

To get to the point, I will be adding more talents and abilities that I haven't added before simply due to the narrow schedules and lack of time.

Adding more talents simply just more abilities in "Powers and Abilities", so there's no change, still the same kind of CRT I did, still going to excluding DGR V3 characters' talents of course.

Powers and Abilities: None notable | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Expert and skilled at using numerous and various weapons), Master Martial Artist, Precognition, Clairvoyance, Genius Intelligence, Hacking, Supernatural Luck, Stealth Mastery, Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation, Can erase memories of periods of up to at least 2-3 years, Data Manipulation, Technological Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Robot Creation (Can create large robots as big as tall buildings or explosive small robots or just normal robots), Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Accuracy (With pinpoint accuracy, he can hit a small target from 30 feet away with or without obstacles or restricting angles), Expert Gambler, Possesses every sort of talent known to humanity, Can detect the lies of others (Outright states that he possesses a Talent that allows him to determine whether or not someone is lying with ease), Healing (With Super Healing Medication and as the Ultimate Nurse), Statistics Amplification (With Strength Enhancers), Technique Mimicry (With research, like the Ultimate Impostor, he can imitate someone's fighting style), Poison Resistance (Can create an antagonist for a poison, named Cure W), Possibly Poison Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Illusion Creation (Which eventually leads to brainwashing)

Abilities that have been added: Healing (With Super Healing Medication), Statistics Amplification (With Strength Enhancers), Technique Mimicry (With research, like the Ultimate Impostor, he can imitate someone's fighting style), Poison Resistance (Can create an antagonist for a poison, named Cure W), Possibly Poison Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Illusion Creation (Which eventually leads to brainwashing)

Abilities that have been added but weren't because the ability already existed, so I just clarify them with statements after. (I will be stating already added ones in here to give and let you get the whole idea, so I am stating all of them here to add more varieties): Weapon Mastery (Expert and skilled at using numerous and various weapons), Empathic Manipulation (As the Ultimate Confectioner, can create candies that are extremely addictive and brainwash the victims that ate them), (Can create illusions with his fireworks, which act as a form of brainwashing, only to stop enemies for a given amount of time), (Psychology, with Ultimate Despair or Ultimate Hope, Junko has been showed to turn people into insane bastards and possibly giving them adrenaline or something, being able to attack someone even when their supposed injuries and damage should have got them killed), (Hope Video, as the Ultimate Animator, already explained), Robot Creation (Can create large robots as big as tall buildings or explosive small robots or just normal robots)

Standard Equipment: Unknown (Though anything the Ultimates have used to perform their talent could be used, like the Hope Video, a sniper rifle used by the Ultimate Marksma and other various weapons that Mukuro uses, [the Ultimate Soldier], or a sword when imitating Munakata, though mostly requiring prep time, and also other equipment that Ultimates use would normally fall under the assumption of Izuru getting them as well), (again, prep time).

- Shinai (Bamboo Sword): A wooden sword with a dark turquoise sheath/wrap with a silver/white design on the back. The shinai has a metal katana blade hidden at the center of its bamboo wrappings, which could be used if fighting seriously.

- Hope Video (on Cellphone): Ryota's perfect original animation. A video that effectively brainwashes the viewer into accepting hope over despair. He kept a copy of this video on his cell phone. Watching the video for even a few seconds leaves the viewer in a hypnotized state, allowing him to command them as he wishes. However, it is implied that prolonged exposure is needed to make the effects permanent.

- Super Healing Medication: Used to enhance and speed up the healing ability of a human, with the assumption of speeding it up twice only.

- Strength Enhancers: Used to enhance the strength of the consumer by an unknown amount, but it has been shown that someone without a combat experience, which was Seiko Kimura, consumed one of her strength enhancer concoctions and was able to defend herself against Sonosuke Izayoi, someone who has much experience in fighting.

- Cure W: An antagonist made to counteract the effects of the NG Code Poisons.

- Super-Laxative Drug: An extremely potent laxative that left the judges incapacitated when eating a food that has been applied with the Super-Laxative Drug.

- Addictive Candies or Chocolates: Ruruka Ando's "weapon" under her specialty, Izuru can recreate these and force-feed his enemies to brainwash them.

- Arm Cannon: Ted Chikatilo's weapon with modification, he is able to shoot fireworks with his arms. Can shoot fireworks multiple times or shoot one big firework at his enemies.

Ultimate Changes, their Ultimate Reasons and the Ultimate Talents:

• Ultimate Mechanic: Already explained and an added talent.
    • Izuru has the capability to create robots as large as tall buildings, self-destructive robots or just normal robots: Robot Creation (Can create large robots as big as tall buildings or explosive small robots or just normal robots)
  • Ultimate Pharmacist: Seiko Kimura's Talent, Izuru should be able to create common medicines like laxatives and cold medication, as he should be also capable of creating absurd concoctions such as strength enhancers and super healing medication.
  • Ultimate Impostor: Ability explained already.
Examples of the Ultimate Impostor imitating someone's skills or talent

Ultimate Impostor imitates Ryota's skills and talents
He can imitate Ryota's talent and skills

Ultimate Impostor imitates Munakata's swordsmanship skills
or imitate Munakata's swordsmanship skills
  • Ultimate Confectioner: Ruruka Ando's Talent, just like Ando, Izuru is capable of creating extremely addictive brand of chocolates or candy, similar to hard narcotics. He can brainwash the victims that have consumed the candy.
  • Ultimate Nurse: Mikan Tsumiki's Talent, Izuru is extremely knowledgeable nurse, being able to provide autopsy reports, information on the corpse's state, details on injuries, the cause and time of death. This was shown when Mikan was successfully revive Kyoko Kirigiri after the Final Killing Game, where she was near-death after using Seiko Kimura's medicine to survive her NG Code Poisoning, Izuru should presumably be better than Mikan at this field of expertise.
  • Ultimate Street Performer: Not much explanation going on but I'll still be putting the ability that corresponds with this talent as there was a demonstration, otherwise nothing much.
    • Tricks and Performances: Fire Manipulation, he is able to breathe fire as shown in the battle of Ultimate Street Performer and Akane Owari, only for the flames to be used by Akane to grill her spare meat and defeated him with an uppercut.
  • Ultimate Musician: Talent already explained.
    • Deadly Music: Sound Manipulation, was shown to disable or incapacitate the Ultimate Marksma after her headphones was taken off by Mahiru.
Notes, Credits and References
 Credits to Unbacked0 for these scansandpictures, and also his statement, they can be found here, which saved me quite some time of research.

 I won't be adding the talent of the Ultimate Street Performer in his talents list, due to the lack of demonstration of his capabilities but the Fire Manipulation gets added.

 More varieties to Izuru's Empathic Manipulation has been added, see above.

 I had no time to add these to the first CRT I made due to my strict and narrow time schedule, so I had to create another one.

 Anything I could've missed, please notify me, if no one else realized the things I missed and I realized what I missed, I'll put the additions in this thread instead of making another CRT.

 See Part 1 (For more context): https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1701378

Hmm... Not sure about standard equipment. I mean, I know that Izuru should be able to use or make all of that. But in term, standard equipment is "things the character usually uses, or carries with him". Izuru didn't normally carry those things. So I'm not sure about add those to standard equipment section.

About talent. I haven't any contradiction. It should be ok.

I know this isn't much, but I think that Hajime as his untalented self should be higher, due to the fact that in Ultra Despair Girls, one of the "blue" characters in the game reacted to a Monokuma jumping on him and the "blue" character took a chair and fragmented it when attacking the monokuma.

And there is that bomb that Kazuichi survived with no problems on Super Danganronpa 2, but there is no calc of it.

And yeah, I don't know if the equipment should be correct, but then again, didn't Impostor-kun made a katana appear out of nowhere when he went to help Munakata?

Hmm... Not sure about standard equipment. I mean, I know that Izuru should be able to use or make all of that.
-Xanxussama1010

This seems fine, though l'm also unsure about the equipment.
-Unite My Rice

Unknow (Though anything the Ultimates have used to perform their talent could be used, like the Hope Video, a sniper rifle used by the Ultimate Marksman and other various weapons that Mukuro uses, [the Ultimate Soldier], or a sword when imitating Munakata). For more clarification, I added this: "though mostly requiring prep time".

I know this isn't much, but I think that Hajime as his untalented self should be higher, due to the fact that in Ultra Despair Girls, one of the "blue" characters in the game reacted to a Monokuma jumping on him and the "blue" character took a chair and fragmented it when attacking the monokuma.
-CursedGentleman

Uhh (1)
Uh...

@Just a Random Butler

Don't involve Trash kun into this.

But yeah, even Nagito should have an upgrade depending if is not considered an outlier

Don't involve Trash ku into this.
-CursedGentleman

Troubled (1)
But yeah, even Nagito should have an upgrade depending if is not considered an outlier
-CursedGentleman

Okay (1)
Yees

What kind of Monokuma was it though? I think some Monokumas are weaker than the others.

Why not?

I mean, the "Blue" AP seems good enough to be upgrade fodder, as in likely 9-C if I am correct, I am not saying that this would put them at 8-C, that would be preposterous!

Speed should be at least Superhuman, likely higher for the fodder tier.

But you know, there wasn't any calc made so... we will have to wait, and I don't know how to make calcs
-CursedGentleman

That's a different problem for now, so, I'll ask again, are there any problems for this CRT? I need to know.

Not sure if it really matters, but should Mukuro's 'Battle Trance' be put under his ability as the Ultimate Soldier? It's fairly vague and undefined, but he should be able to utilize it, theoretically.

but should Mukuro's 'Battle Trance' be put under his ability as the Ultimate Soldier? It's fairly vague and undefined, but he should be able to utilize it, theoretically.

That is also my problem for the time being, I don't really know if it's only unique to Ikusaba or not.

EDIT: Oh yeah, anything I could've missed, you can tell. So, I can discuss it here.

Oh, I almost forgot. Did the High 8-C proposal ever get accepted? I remember there was a post detailing how since Genocider can parry attacks from Big Bang Monokuma, Izuru should scale. BBM is on par and likely higher than the other large Monokuma units, which have been seen destroying large buildings and ravaging cities on their own.

Unfortunately, if you're talking about this thread, I am not really sure, the thread didn't get much recognition. You can ask OP for a bump again or something.

A random thought I had. Not sure if it's really necessary, but should he have Makoto's luck feats listed as well, since he should posess Makoto's Ultimate Luck as well as Nagito's?

A random thought I had. Not sure if it's really necessary, but should he have Makoto's luck feats listed as well, since he should posess Makoto's Ultimate Luck as well as Nagito's?
-Timesmashaperil

It's a little bit of a contradiction, knowing how different their luck strengths are, but normal assumptions would be his luck is strong and will always go according to what he desires, regardless of the situation and how minor or major it is, which is probably Makoto and Komaeda's luck combined, in terms of their luck patterns and when do they happen. But putting the feats of Makoto, I am not really sure, since I think Izuru already scales and is above to the strongest of their talents.

Also note that when bad luck somehow happens to Izuru, it can turn into good luck.

I've been reading through Killer Killer, and I was wondering if feats from this character would be acceptable. Although he is not an attendee of Hope's Peak, he should presumably be comparable to Mukuro and Peko, if not inferior to them.

I've been reading through Killer Killer, and I was wondering if feats from this character would be acceptable. Although he is not an attendee of Hope's Peak, he should presumably be comparable to Mukuro and Peko, if not inferior to them.
-Timesmashaperil

Depends on how we approach your point, what do you want to happen? Like putting his feats to Izuru? I am not sure about that, if that's what we're talking aobut.

I was going to see if he had any AP feats that could be used. I figured he should be comparable to Mukuro or Peko, so it would be reasonable to scale them to his AP. Of course, this was before the Mukuro calc showed up and bumped her and Izuru to tier 7. I was thinking about potentially giving them some form of air manip, since he could swing a knife so powerfully that the shockwave from it cleanly cut a building in half. It's probably irrelevant now, though, and his shockwave feat probably isn't applicable anyways. I just figured I should put it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back