• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision (3rd conversation)

Since both are baseline 7-C, 5.8 Kilotons, their CS2 form should be 58 Kilotons, or 7-C+. One Tailed Naruto should scale to this same value. No one else should scale.

@DDM, I think you're misremembering some scenes. Naruto was evenly matched with Kiba in base back then but he defeated Neji by using KN0 and when he inflicted serious damage on Gaara it was only with KN0 as well.

There is nothing suggesting his KN0 state has gone through significant upgrades since the Forest of Death.

To try and upscale Sasuke for inflicting harm on KN0 Naruto is to ignore context on just how many hits base Naruto was able to take from Sasuke and keep fighting.

Sasuke even hit him several times with his Curse Mark active and failed to inflict serious damage. The rain he was able to badly hurt KN0 Naruto in chapter 230 was because he was using his precog to set up his attacks perfectly.

There is nothing suggesting his KN0 state has gone through significant upgrades since the Forest of Death.

And you are wrong again. Everytime Naruto's base form got an upgrade, his KN0 also became stronger. If Base Naruto is X, KN0 is > X. It doesn't matter the value of the base form or how strong it is, KN0 will always be superior.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Forgot he needed the KN0 form, but what about Choji's 7-C feat?
Choji's feats was recalced by Alex I believe. I think it's linked in the OP.

@M3X; upgrades, yes, but not major upgrades.

Naruto went from match against Kiba to consistently attack Partial Transformated Gaara and survive several blows from him. What is the point anyway? Upgrades still upgrades. The scaling chain still true

I don't see a problem with sasuke up scaling to 7-C. The fact that he fought a weaker Naruto using several hits does not mean that he does not upscale. Sasuke practically paced Naruto the entire time as to not kill him despite his words. For a weaker Naruto he would not use as much power. The entire fight Sasuke was the stronger of the 2 as can be see by the fact he was perfectly fine after the radengan and chidori clash while Naruto was knocked out. The scaling is far far from 2 times so again I don't see the issue.

@Wrath; after he had already done most of the damage in KN0.

@Rocker1189; that's why I think that At least Low 7-C+ would be more accurate.

You're also ignoring that Sasuke was using even more power since he had his Curse Seal active.

however, Alex's jugo calc is just down resulf with lower pixel, that not mean my calc is wrong, Itachi

you can't change calc in our page without calc thread

huh, thats not

the one of calculation members just evaluating that calculations are correct doesn't mean they evaluate my calculations too.

he reasoning to my calculation is just "no" in short sentences, with no explanation, he just pull a lower size to get a lower result.

I am myself You are you said:
So I'll change his calculations in naruto page to the current calculations (my calc) first
No. His calc is accepted over your since Spino accepted it. You'd have to make another CRT for your calc.

I am myself You are you said:
Again, he rejected this result by himself, it doesn't mean that others will reject it, he just pulls a lower result with a lower pixel size.
That doesn't mean it's wrong. I asked Damage to give his opinion on which one is more accurate.

Okay, this misconception of Sasuke one-shotting KN0 Naruto has gone on long enough. Clearly I need to break down this fight for some people. Ignoring the Rasengan and Chidori parts, here is a rough breakdown of the fight prior to Naruto using KN1.

1) CM1 Sasuke punches Naruto in the gut, causing him to cough up blood and sends him flying. Naruto gets up and keeps fighting. Chapter 219: 7 - 12

2) Sasuke kicks Naruto in the face, inflicting damage. Chapter 219: 13 - 14

3) Naruto uses a chain of shadow clones to kick Sasuke in the face, inflicting damage. Chapter 219: 16 - 17

4) Sasuke rushes Naruto, punching him and knocking him down into the water again. Chapter 219: 17 - 18

5) Naruto and Sasuke charge at each other and clash evenly. Chapter 226: 6 - 7

6) Sasuke kicks Naruto in the chin, sending him flying. Chapter 226: 8

7) CM1 Sasuke kicks Naruto in the face, drawing blood. Naruto gets back up. Chapter 227: 19 - 21

8) CM1 Sasuke hits Naruto a couple more times. Chapter 227: 22

9) KN0 Naruto hits Sasuke to the ground, surprising him. Chapter 229: 3 - 4

10) KN0 Naruto disperses Sasuke's fireball with just his chakra, clearly overpowering him. Chapter 229: 5 - 6

11) KN0 Naruto rushes Sasuke underwater and hits him multiple times before sending him flying into the cliffside. Chapter 229: 6 - 7

12) Sasuke uses precog to anticipate KN0 Naruto's movements and sets up his attacks ahead of time, essentially causing Naruto to run into his punch and kick, knocking Naruto back and sending him into the water once more. Bear in mind that Sasuke didn't just kick Naruto once; the following panels are filled with SFX for attacks. Chapter 230: 10 - 14

If the only thing you can get out of this is "Sasuke one-shot KN0 Naruto", then you're not reading the manga.

To add some input, for some of the Low 7-C+ scaling it'd be a good idea to link to the feat a Jonin preformed that's Low 7-C+. A big issue I'm seeing with Naruto profiles is that the origin for a tier can be incredibly hard to find.

That's what I mean. For stuff like Gaara this is his Low 7-C+ justifcation

• Small Town level+ (He is one of the strongest participants in the Chuunin Exams, and can defeat jounin, higher with Partial Transformation (Stronger than CS1 Sasuke)
Which doesn't link an actual reason for being Low 7-C+

EDIT: Actually going by the profile it doesn't have this problem. So my bad, but other profiles do like the 7-As.

Back