• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision (3rd conversation)

Shino should probably be just 8-B instead of "At least 8-B".

Shikamaru's base rating is still a big question mark. Does anyone remember him actually doing anything impressive in that fight?

I don't, maybe he could just be 'Possibly 8-B' for similar reasons to Tenten, and for fighting Temari.

Also I removed the 'At least' from Shino.

Zaku damaged Kin who can tank Lee's konoha kick, that make him be 8-B

And I disagree with Sakura's 8-B, she didn't fight with him, as Zaku was just mystified and helpless, and he flicked her away, and caused her severe injury.

Um if anyone is stronger then Sakura who is getting a straight 8B then te others need and At Least with theirs

Well then again everyone can one shot Sakura so they should get and "At Least" or a "+"

Wrath Of Itachi said:
It's a snake construction feat from the forest of death.
Hopefully after this, we can finally finish and apply these revisions.

We might need to just apply the ratings as they are now, and deal with any new calcs or feats post-move.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The new calc just scales them higher into 8-B so it won't really change much. Though it would make Lee 8-A with his gates.
That would be a minor change overall, so I think we can handle it after the move and apply the ratings as they are now.

Well either after the forum moves or if you finish this in the next 30~ hours

BlackeJan said:
Um if anyone is stronger then Sakura who is getting a straight 8B then te others need and At Least with theirs
Well then again everyone can one shot Sakura so they should get and "At Least" or a "+"

Can someone please link me to the new calcs that Part 2 characters might be scaling to? Just out of curiosity.

Qawsedf234 said:
Well either after the forum moves or if you finish this in the next 30~ hours
A Naruto revision in one day? The universe might implode right there lol.

Just a though, but shouldn't LS also be updated? As far as I'm aware, they got their Class G lifting strength out of giant Chōji's weight, which is currently accepted as Class M. Or there's something I'm missing?

I think we scale Kid Kakashi, Kid Obito and Kid Nagato to the Part I Genins, so I think they need some changes. I don't see a need for a Kid Nagato key, since he has no feats and he is irrelevant. It should be removed tbh

Well, we are done here FINALLY. Now the Part II revisions. We should do the following: Show all the calculations we will use and we all should makena list of who scales, and then start the powerscaling sandbox like we did here.

Also we should add in the weakness section that the Demon Fox Cloak hurts Naruto's body the longer he uses it and that Sasuke cannot use the Curse Mark for long periods of time (not only cause it may consume him and lose himself, but also that it consumes a lot of chakra)

@LordTracer; we'll have to take care of Obito's at a later point. That needs more discussion since that current justification looks odd.

Back