• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 dio is outerversal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he states it means he just became a vampire, Jonathan did not go from being a human to a 1-A character just by learning to breathe properly.

Star Platinum scales above Dio, yet it couldn't destroy a road roller

One could argue Dio got weaker, but that doesn't make him go from Tier 1 to Tier 8

That's what happens when the thread is put under Content Revision instead of Fun & Games
The road roller is 1-A and jotaro scales to Dio bro and star platy ye we scale em

composite digimon hax would be frickin crazy
all they need is plot manip and they would have all broken abilities

Jjba characters are clearly tier negative 1 you all are just downplaying

TBH i am suprised araki hasnt touched higher dimensions stuffs as it can be really creative with the stuff it can do

Bruh this thread is not fun and games in mmm talking seriously dio should be outer anyway close this thread

After that thread will closed I will post how dbz goku is outerversal and I’m not joking I’m talking serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back