• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 dio is outerversal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ŗ̸̢̧̮͓̠̺͕̹͚̪̯̲͖̹͖̲̤̥̼̠̯̬̤̬̱̅̐̅̾̿̈́͂̇͛́̐͊́́͆͗̾̋̕͝͠E̶̢̨̨̨̛̛̲̪̬͕̟̦̺͚̘̞̦̜̲̪̯̬̳̗͇͖̺̞̝̘͔͎͈̰͍͚͙̻̘͓͎̙̺̼̯̝̟̞̽̄̌̓͂̉͋̑́̈́̐̋̓̾̒͜͜͜͠Ę̵̢̛̝̩͕̭̖̗̪̞̝͍̃̄̉͒̾̀̌͑͛̏͆͛̚̕Ę̶̛̜̙̬̮̼̱̝̰͗̒̎͒́̈́̐̈́͂́̏͊̇͂̉̌͑̊̆̊͗̈́͐̽̀͆͑͊̓͑͘̕̕͝͝͝͝Ę̶̰̝̭̠̗͚̣̠̘̳̦̫͓͚̥͎͚̖̖̹̻͍̼̮̠̬̭͕̺̘͙͙̤̯̞̮̣̈̋̄͌̉̇̇̾͒͒̎̀͛̈͒͒͆͆́̄̿̈́̀͛͠͠E̴̡̨̢̛̟̘͔̣̹̩̞̦̥̱̯̱̙̝̯̜̗̦͙͈̺͚̲̫̙̞̲̮̜͍͔̲̦͐̀̓̃̃̅̋̋̉̇̚͝͠Ę̴̡̧̡̨̢̞͎̦̥̫͎̱̠̣̲̦̭̲̭̬̠̟̎̋̀̿̒̔́̍͑͘͘͜͜ͅḚ̷̡̢̨̢̧̧̧̦͙͇͖̝̼͓̜̘̭̟̦̞̭̪̝̙̺̥̫̣͚̰̫̠̜̲̞͓͕̉̿̾̾̅͑̀̓̀͜͠͠͝ͅÈ̸̞̌̂̓̃͊͊͒̇͊́̍̈̆͊̅̀̀̒̐̑̋̿̑̔̊̄̿́̈́̕̕̕͝͝͝E̵̢̡̛̛̥͔̜͎̹͙̲̺̘̋͆̓̒̊̀̿̄͆͗͆̏͐̆̌̿͆̈́̄́̎̌͋̍̍̽̕͘̕͠͠͝E̶̢̨̢̧̧̡̪͉͇̜͈̭̩͈̮̘̥̙̠̙̻͍̯̙̝͇̹̞̰͉͙̲̹̩̬̼͑̽͛̃͋̍̀̊͜Ȩ̴̡̢̘̺̣͓̪̬͔̣͍̰̤̦̙̦̩̙͇̗͙̺̺̖̹͚͖̩͚͖̬̺͖̞̹̼̺̳̳̐͗͗̄̓͊̀̊͜͝ͅḘ̶̙͎̤̬̥̝͖̥̦̠͎͓̟̱̘̭̽̃̔̃̏͑͊̈́́͊͛͗͂́͌̐̃̚͝͝ͅE̵̡̨̛̛͚̝̞̰̖̳̫̝̟̤̗̻͖̠̜͙͎̦̱̟̥̻͕̞̮̥̳̳̼̤͙̟͂͐̈́̓͌͂͌̾̋̾̓̈̀͊̈́̐̿̃́́̑̈́͑̏̓̕̚͜͝͝͝Ȩ̶̡̢̨̢̤̦̝̗̻̼͍̘̳͕̹̗̗̯̬̪̳͕͓͉̻̦̟̱̪̥̰̠͇͈̟̪͇̱̰͚̾̔͆͌͗̏̏͊̀̽̈́͘È̸̠̻͚͈̜̰̖̝̟̓̒̐͘͝ͅE̴̡̧̛̛͍̮͚̬̦̜͚̰͎̭͓̯̯͚̞̭̫̺̹͙̪̠̥̽̑̄͆͂̈́̂͌̇̾͌͌̊͛̇̍̌̏̋̋͗͘̕̕͜ͅẺ̴̦͎̝̃͑͊̅̌̀̽͑̌͐̊͂̊͑̋̊͗̿͊͗̒́̐̓͆̅̒͌̿̽̑͛́̽̑̔̀̒̑͐͘̚͘͠͝E̶̡̧̛̗̺͎͖̳̬̮̰̞̭͎̱̮͎͔̦̮͙̗̲͕̅͒̓̐̿̆͑͛̌̄͊̍͛͜͝͝ͅE̶̗̼̞̫̼̺̱͐ͅȨ̴̨̡̛̩̖̭̠̤̝͚͎̜̞̝̺̟͓͔̝̯̤͙̘̘̝͇̥̖̺̜̖͍͎͖́̈́̍́̾͑̊̆́̓̈́̆̈̊̇̈́̑͌͐̽͛̆̏͑͌͗̈́̀̿͑̆͘͘͜͝ͅȨ̵̛̰͕̲̖̰͚͉̹̮̳̠̱̤̬̝̮͕̺̦͚̰̫̥̬͙̥͇̞̖̤̼̭̥̻̝͖̭̭͈͚̞̽̽̍̏̃͐̿͑̈́̀̉̒͒̌̇̒͂̍̍͆̇̈́̈́̀̎͘̚̚͘͠E̴̢̡̨̛͖͇͉̩̊̄̑̐̊̐̒̽͂̏̊̄͐̊̈́̈́̽̓̇̈́̓̔̇͑̂̍̾́̕͜͜͝

I mean, if clearly absurd threads like that in Content Revision aren't against the rules then there's a problem with the Wiki itself.

y8p42rivuh7z.jpg

Honestly allowing these types of threads to continue (even if they're light hearted, hilarious and ironic) only continues to harm the Wiki's reputation and makes a mockery of the whole point of this site.

Don't get me wrong we need humour (especially these days), heck even I've used humour to help defuse tension between opposing sides in Vs threads but this show has truly run it's course.

I dunno maybe my sense of humour isn't as relaxed as others?

Honestly allowing these types of threads to continue (even if they're light hearted, hilarious and ironic) only continues to harm the Wiki's reputation and makes a mockery of the whole point of this site.
images

Don't get me wrong we need humour (especially these days), heck even I've used humour to help defuse tension between opposing sides in Vs threads but this show has truly run it's course.

I dunno maybe my sense of humour isn't as relaxed as others?
images

No it means you think for the benefits of this wiki,which is a gud action unlike bad me who encourage OP
Honestly I don't blame you, the OP could genuinely be ignorant about how the tiering system works but by the same measure you don't want to explain why they're wrong in good faith since they might also be trolling (such is the caveat of being online).

Whatever floats your boat I guess?

it's not really that funny if it's in F&Q unlike in an actual CRT.
Unfortunately others might not see it like that (humour is subjective after all) and it may make it harder for peeps with legit CRTs to get noticed or get meaningful feedback.
Threads drop like flies after a few days of use and any attempt at making a neutral fun discussion thread failed miserably
Hmmm.... I guess but this isn't the solution.

Either way this "CRT" has been requested to be closed (or moved to F&G), so this whole circus will be over soon.

What will the scaling chain of jojo if this get accepted (is obviously going to get accepted or the wiki will make a fool of themselves if they dont accept this with the godly arguments)

So has anyone else just gone through like 5+ different phases of liking and then disliking and then liking amogus memes again?

This is Consistent. As WOG (Araki) started that Dio is the very concept of Evil.

Which Jonathan also scales to as he can throw hands with and Dio still considers him a rival also WOG (Araki) Stated that Jonathan is the very concept of Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back