• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Park Hayan (White Blood) - Update

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
A simple enough revision for Park Hayan since the Manwha ended a few months ago, I decided to update her profile.

Abilities

Extrasensory Perception -(Can sense pressures of others)​
Fear Manipulation - Seems that Vampires exert some kind of aura that create pressure on others but the priest (the black clothes with the flamethrower guy overcomes it) so it should scale to Park Huyan who is the only true Pureblood vampire in the verse. This should be status effect inducement (faint) or maybe fear. She can also do it to others (which should have been obvious as she's also one of them).​
Mind Manipulation (ability and resistance) - (Resisted and overcome Hypnos's hypnosis that let him control the mind of his enemies - he could control an entire city from Korea. Not only that but she also got that ability and it's even stronger as it can overpower the hypnotization of others)​
Memory Manipulation - (Hypnosis can also be used to manipulate memories (forget memories))​
Life Manipulation Resistance - (Another vampire could with a touch steal the life force of others that would kill them but she couldn't do it to Park)​
Air Manipulation - (Her attacks can scar the ground from afar or disperse attacks and clouds) so I guess it would be from the pressure of her attacks/swings.​
Shapeshifting - (Can transform to look like someone else) and maybe Reactive Power Evolution as it is said she gained the ability under the situation.​
Fire Manipulation (ability and resistance) - (Can create flames hot enough that they turn blue that are stronger than that of a hybrid-pureblood whose flames are stronger by at least 100 times than that of a guy that can melt the skin with his flames on contact.) This should also grant her resistance since the weaker vampires can resist.​
Corruption and Power Bestowal - (A vampire can transform others in vampires by making others ingest their blood - in the case of a pureblood it will give them greater powers)​

Add to her Shockwave Creation - (Can hit hard enough that she will create earthquakes) so it should be added as another example of her Shockwave Generation power.​

Statistics

Tier: City Block level (Destroyed an entire soccer field with a punch)​

"There is a character in the series who had a lion who was going to die so he transformed him into a vampire...a vampire lion...that's metal." - Lore Bump

Always been meaning to read this. Now that's it's over, I should put it higher up in my list.

Changes and additions seems good.

Idk, i did see that name but where ive read the webtoon it still had the current name.

Btw what do you think fits better between the power null or forcefield for the scans posted there?

Extrasensory Perception: That line mentions it being a "tremendous amount"- can she do it with normal people as well, or is it just able to detect extreme cases?

Fear Manip: I don't really know what that is, but uh... if it is related to this "pressure", then does she really need Extrasensory Perception to detect it? It seems like we're going both ways with it- you need Extrasensory to detect it, and yet it works as an attack. Would a normal individual be affected, given they cannot detect "pressure"?

Mind Manip: Seems fine, note that it is related to hypnosis though, as that changes the context significantly.

Memory Manip: No complaint.

Life Manipulation: Might be more apt to classify this as absorption. Maybe both. Either way, no complaint, though her resistance would not necessarily extend to other applications, of course.

Air Manip: Your interpretation is sound, yes. This is fine.

Shapeshifting: Mmmhmmm. No problem here.

Fire Manip: Upscaling from their resistance seems fine, though to an indeterminate amount.

Corruption and Power Bestowal: I don't really agree with PB since Corruption fits transforming another into a vampire fine. Like it isn't technically wrong, it's a case of fitting the letter of the thing rather than the spirit.

Tiershit: 8-B seems fine, it's an approved calc.

Speed: Supersonic seems a fair value.

Extrasensory Perception: That line mentions it being a "tremendous amount"- can she do it with normal people as well, or is it just able to detect extreme cases?

Fear Manip: I don't really know what that is, but uh... if it is related to this "pressure", then does she really need Extrasensory Perception to detect it? It seems like we're going both ways with it- you need Extrasensory to detect it, and yet it works as an attack. Would a normal individual be affected, given they cannot detect "pressure"?

Mind Manip: Seems fine, note that it is related to hypnosis though, as that changes the context significantly.

Memory Manip: No complaint.

Life Manipulation: Might be more apt to classify this as absorption. Maybe both. Either way, no complaint, though her resistance would not necessarily extend to other applications, of course.

Air Manip: Your interpretation is sound, yes. This is fine.

Shapeshifting: Mmmhmmm. No problem here.

Fire Manip: Upscaling from their resistance seems fine, though to an indeterminate amount.

Corruption and Power Bestowal: I don't really agree with PB since Corruption fits transforming another into a vampire fine. Like it isn't technically wrong, it's a case of fitting the letter of the thing rather than the spirit.

Tiershit: 8-B seems fine, it's an approved calc.

Speed: Supersonic seems a fair value.
Not sure if this helps as I don't seem to be able to find anything else but even a normal human could feel the pressure of vampires

Mind Manip: Well, the mind hax works the snapping of fingers or just talking which is stated to be hypnosis.

Life Manipulation: No other applications other than life-absorption.

Fire Manipulation: Would just scale higher nothing else... Others have scaling for Ap, she has for fire manipulation...based.

Well, I wasn't sure on the whole Transforming process of others into vampires what could be but then remembered an old thread about it and people said it would be Corruption and Power Bestowal for granting them powers plus changing their race. For example, another vampire tried to explode a half-pure blood vampire which transformed him but it didn't work on him where it states that he got such abilitiy form him. If it's not enough then just Corruption works too.

Oh, right, yeah.

I don't think it should be Extrasensory Perception if it's just normal pressure people can just feel.

I suppose PB can work. It isn't a huge deal.

Oh, right, yeah.

I don't think it should be Extrasensory Perception if it's just normal pressure people can just feel.

I suppose PB can work. It isn't a huge deal.
Well, then I can remove Extrasensory from the list of additions.

What for? Just more staff approval?

Idk, any other comment here from anyone. I kinda felt that just 3 agree is a bit low.

Eh. Two staff members. It should be fine, I think, this seems uncontroversial.

Yeah, kind of forget about this thread. I will update the profile with what's accepted; in the rest, it can be closed.

Thanks for participating in this thread.

Back