• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Parental G-uidance - Gildarts Clive (Fairy Tail) vs Garnet (Steven Universe)

Oho so she can make mistakes and maybe be overwhelmed by nakama power : D

Brb making Garnet vs Yhwach

Jk. I'm not that much of an asshole : p

No worries I meant more for the other people. And reminder, it's not as if she's gonna have a safe chance of hitting Gildarts anyway. Or well, if they do hit each other it's gonna be a loss for both maybe.

Actually, I just realized something. Garnet might be capable of willing herself as one piece (doubt that grammar is correct...) because a fusion experiment was ripping her in two (and was halfway there) when she was having some sort of freak out, but she got over it, shined herself back whole, and poofed it.

@Weekly I'm inclined to disagree, according to how she explained it to Steven when the ability was initially introduced or was it a little bit after that? Either way she describes it as determining possible futures and outcomes based on the situation at hand (if her precog was as effective as u say she'd never have been surprised by the forced fusions, Jasper using the weapon she did to split her and Ruby apart or Yellow diamond being present in the episode "the Zoo"

Gonna sleep now since it's 1 am but finally some actual discussion is going on aside from "Hey this is a stomp, but that other fight isn't a stomp".

On another note....

[ Future Vision: Garnet can see multiple future outcomes and probabilities with her third eye (Sapphire's eye) as revealed in "Future Vision". This includes extremely unlikely and ridiculous outcomes, as a considerable amount of her available visions depict Steven's (and possibly other individuals') demise at the hands of mundane tasks or objects on a regular basis. The ability does take some time to use, as she has been shown in a thinking position when activating it. During that time, someone can alter the future, as seen in "Marble Madness", when Steven ruined the plan to learn about Peridot by going up to her while Garnet was still using future vision. This power comes from Sapphire, as confirmed in "Keystone Motel", although Sapphire's future vision is different from Garnet's future vision.[1] Due to Sapphire's passive personality, she can only see one future where she does not intervene. Garnet has Ruby's impulsive influence, so she can see multiple futures where she does intervene. Her future vision seems to operate at will and with only specific details that she is looking for, as in "Cry for Help" when her future vision overlooked Pearl's actions and their consequences, Garnet only noticed that Peridot was in none of the potential futures. ]

Got this from the wiki and it seems this precognition can make some mistakes.... And I wonder if it can even work on predicting an enemy that interferes with powers on the first place

Back