• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jacky

"You ain't no spy, and sure as hell can't even compare to the likes of James Bond, also he never had to deal with ghosts that can move faster than a bullet and hit harder than a rocket launcher."

@Crabwhale

"The cat is completly unreliable, so you shouldn't take him in to account for team size"

"It's a cat. It's not like it's going to work with me on anything it does." Stephanie held the feline close to her chest as she rolled her eyes. "I don't really care. I'll take the cat."

@ Overlord

"If Steph thinks she can take it by herself, then I believe her. That Stand can do some crazy stuff. The cat is more insurance. Besides, me and Otto work best when together."

@Psycho

"There's actually no reason for the mission to be stealth."

@Crab

"Yes, because if someone says they can jump in a rooms full of razors wiithout getting cut once you would belive him ?

Also, you know, wordking with other people would help the whole "being a team" thing."

"Oh, shut up old man," she muttered. "You're the one who said we weren't a team in the first place, weren't you?"

@ Overlord

"Your example is bullshit and you know. In an urban environment, that thread is better than mine or yours.

Also, I don't know if you've noticed old man, but we're not a team, not yet anyway, as much as we might like to think so."

"Anyway, if nobody has any further objections," Michael said glaring at the old man. "I think we're going to take Jess with us. Diving into that lake again might make her ability necessary."

"Good grief,"

Joe says grumpily.

I'm gonna pull a sneaky one on them

He then looks at the map, then starts concentrating.

After about a minute ...

"Ok, ready."

Doors suddenly appear beneat Michael, Stephanie, Jessica and Otto, which will instantly close when/if they fall trought them.

"What the He-" Michael said as he began falling through, though a giant black arm materialized out of his back to grasp the floor and pull him back up. "You old ****, what do you think you're doing?!"

@Jacky

You fall on the floor, but find youself find yourself close to the Yacht Club

@Crabs

"Just getting your arses to the marked locations."

Joe responds

"Like Hell you are," Michael said as he pulled himself to his feet. "I know you were up to something when you just conceded like that. Stubborn people like you never get pacified that easy."

Well, given that she was in a boat now, and looking very out of place as she was holding a cat, Stephanie took a deep breath, stood up, and quickly walked off into a different corner of the yacht. What was she supposed to be looking for?

Slowly, she double checked the gun in her pocket (which would make things even more awkward), and used her stand to gaze around the boat to see if there would be anything of interest.

As Otto falls he catches himself with his right arm before having his stand pull himself up "What the hell"

Jessica pulled herself back through the portal using Jude.

"What the HELL old man? Have you gone senile?"

"Well, I hope you're ******* ecstatic about that old man. Now we lost both the cat and Steph with no means of contacting her. Do you think a ******* yacht will have a payphone, even if she knew our number?"

@Psycho

[That comment wasn't even for you tho]

@Crab

"Are you stupid or something ? I can just open a door to there whenever i want, getting them back would be a matter of minutes at worse."

"Also, you two are sure getting worked up for something so small, you are such whiners."

Joe comments, referring to Michael and Jessica

"You try to pull that sleigh of hand shit again and I'll give you something to whine about."

"That right there was unnecessary, don't pull something like that again unless you want to get everyone hurt or killed."

"Dropping someone down like that still isn't the best idea. Besides, keep doing that and you might get hurt, if you've noticed, some of our group aren't exactly the most calm, nor should they be in a situation like this. Regardless, we should stop wasting time and get going, the Hancock is where our group is going."

Jackythejack said:
Well, given that she was in a boat now, and looking very out of place as she was holding a cat, Stephanie took a deep breath, stood up, and quickly walked off into a different corner of the yacht. What was she supposed to be looking for?
Slowly, she double checked the gun in her pocket (which would make things even more awkward), and used her stand to gaze around the boat to see if there would be anything of interest.
The boat is empty in terms of people. It's a relatively small boat compared to the others at the dock, only having room for 5 or so people. There's nothing notable on the boat except for some towels, a coat, and a small book.

Nothing notable on the boat? Damn, alright. Well, Stephanie was still going to take a quick look around. You never know what exactly is on here. Making sure that no one was actually there, she would walk over to these few items of interest and give hem a quick look over. The book, the jacket, all those things.

The book's title is too hard to make out due to the darkness. The pile of towels are dry. The jacket is a rather fancy one with several pockets on it.

Stephanie turned in her night vision to take a look at the book while she began to search the jacket pockets. Just one quick check and...how was she going to get back? Eh, she'll find out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back