• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, you picked up a gun while you were in there, right?" Stephanie asked. She sorta zoned out for a while. "You don't mind if I have a look, right?"

"Well, if the lake is marked, maybe those are locations they hid bodies at or something? Given we found some in the lake, it seems to make sense."

"So, which location do we go to first then? We could also try our luck going to the Hancock, but we lack any information about it beyond that."

"We could split our group: one to search for the bodies, the other to ransack this place."

"Well, I think I've had my fill of dealing with corpses for today, I'll go check the Hancock, who's coming with me? If we're splitting up each group should have someone capable of fighting, actually, on that note, Mame, do you really need that gun? You could give it to someone who can't fight with their Stand."

"Yes, like me," Stephanie said with a chuckle. She then blinked. "Wait...guns are legal here right? I know Americans are all sorts of trigger happy. Never actually held a gun before."

Stephanie turned the gun over in her hands and hummed softly. She equipped Every Breath You Take and looked the gun over, trying to figure out everything about it. What kind of ammo it took, what specific model it was, any detail she couldn't take in at a glance.

The gun is a Heckler and Koch Mk23 USSOCOM. It is designed to fire .45 ACP rounds, which are specifically subsonic. There is a suppressor and a laser sight, currently turned off. It's equipped with a decocking lever to lower the hammer without making any noise. The safety is on and a clip is in the gun.

[If you had read the note you would have known it's a prototype that was made from stolen designs]

"Hmm, interesting stuff," she muttered as she flicked the laser sight on and off. "Maybe I can learn how to use this...should be useful."

"Well, that creates a problem: you guys are the traveling ones. What does the other group do, take the RV?"

"Oh, can I go to the yacht club? I feel like I'd fit in rather well with the people there." She chuckled as her mask flashed off her face. "Besides, I think I can handle going off on my own, even. This mask'll be incredibly useful."

@Psycho

"Maybe if you stopped acting like you are costantly drunk you would realize that Nicholas has said ONE fighter for group."

@Jacky

"Any stand that can fight half-decently could murder you, so it's a really bad idea for you to go alone"

"So, I guess us 3 to the Hancock then. You should take the cat with you, Stephanie, a gun only has limited use in a Stand fight."

"Please. Play my cards right and I won't get into a fight at all." She said with a chuckle. She leaned back in her seat. "What? You want me to take the cat? I doubt that's a good idea."

"Yeah, I agree with Nick: that cat might look silly, but it's Stand is a powerhouse. And besides, it seems to lik-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, tolerate you the most out of all of us here."

"It's called being quiet, Nick. I know you don't care much for it, but subtlety and silence is probably one of the best skills you could have. I'd be like James Bond out there."

She glanced at the cat and scooped him up into her arms. "I don't mind going with the little guy but...it seems like he's just end up causing trouble."

She smiled and brought the cat's face closer to hers. "Ain't that right? Aren't you a little troublemaker."

"Stealth only matters so much when going up against Stands. Unless you're a skilled infiltrator, I'd take some backup with you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back