• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: INVADER IN THE HILLS

Found this verse recently, seems pretty interesting though it seems to lack supporters. I might try and find some gameplay footage in case nobody comes

Also apparently there is no fanart for this verse so that's a shame
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

• Everything above High 8-C is restricted
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: New York City
newyork_NationalGeographic_2328428_2x3.jpg

Zorgulon seems to have the AP advantage, all of the monsters in the game are able to level buildings and destroy planes while the Alpacha can break boulders with her stomp, i could be wrong but i believe Zorgulon has a higher AP scale, if she decides to teleport around, Zorgulon can just summon UFOS to counter it.

And Zorgulon's immortality is going to be tough for the Alpacha to get past, considering that all of the monsters are completely resistant to being impaled by sharp objects.

Zorgulon seems to have the AP advantage, all of the monsters in the game are able to level buildings and destroy planes while the Alpacha can break boulders with her stomp, i could be wrong but i believe Zorgulon has a higher AP scale
Just in case, you know without a calc, we'll always assume a character to be at a baseline value of their tier, right?

Well as of now, all of the monsters are now High 7-C due to their durability, making this vs thread a complete stomp.

Back