• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paper mario sticker star (3ds )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda puzzled me why there were only 3 titles to the paper mario franchise, but I there is one that we kinda left out: Sticker star. I was wondering if you guys have input on that game.

As I said on my wall, if there are little to no changes in his stats, then we shouldn't have a new key for him.

However perhaps adding those new abilities NAMF has listed on "Notable Attacks/Techniques" then putting a note that they come from SS would be fine.

Well, he did use the Royal Stickers at the end which were suppose to strike with the power of 1,000 Stickers, and one is his normal power. So, we could add the Royal Stickers which give him a 1,000x power multiplier and has wish-granting.

Also in the last battle of paper mario sticker star, In the final battle, Kersti http://www.mariowiki.com/Kersti relizes that the only way to defeat Bowser with the Royal Sticker http://mario.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Sticker is using something that came from the same sticker comet, meaning you must use her as a sticker. She sacrafices herself to save the kingdom, turning Mario into Super Shiny Mario, giving him more power. You can then cause tons more damage then you did before. (Kersti did mention that with her powers, you can use your stickers into the power of a thousand stickers) multiplying mario AP greater.

@ryu I'm always on mobile perhaps you could do it or someone else? Honestly, it should be keyed in powers and abilities since it was part of paper mario series

Now that i think about it, in Sticker Star, Mario doesn't use his regular powers (like in TYD or PJ) and instead relies on stickers, so it would be a new key.

Although what tier would he be with stickers?

Stickers are like equipment. Hop has this game. Is boring and not very fun, but the puzzles and music are great.

Only notable thing is Paper Mario does get lots of weird new abilities and some weird manipulation with certain sticker equipment. You can sticker-ify 3D objects and give them practical uses in combat and in the enviroment, usually for solving puzzles.

Well, at the end of Sticker Star, Mario uses the Royal Stickers to make a wish, bringing Kersti back to life, restoring the Sticker Comet and, probably planetary reality warping, because he brought the world back to the Sticker Festival, and everybody retained their memories. And since the Royal Stickers have a power multiplier of 1,000, it seems like he'd be Large Planet Level with them. Also, hax. He can have wishes granted, and the Stickers themselves range from different element manipulation to... Kitchen Appliances. Also, cloning.

Adding those to the profile might be worth something. As long as it's in the game and does something there's no real reason we shouldn't list it.

Also Color Splash is due late this year, too.

I think that Ryukama seems to make sense.

Specific examples please? Because from what I've heard in this thread, these do sound like his normal abilities and tools.

Not exactly, from sticker star his ability is to use stickers as weapons and most of them effect enemies stats like such as burning them, putting them to sleep, freezing them, dodging enemy attacks (leaf) like a substitution, clone himself (clone jump) and many others that I have mentioned earlier above

Clone Jump is something from Paper Jam

Burning, putting to sleep, and freeze have all been in previous games

The only new ones I see is "Leaf", so I guess that ability can be added.

SoyHop said:
Only notable thing is Paper Mario does get lots of weird new abilities and some weird manipulation with certain sticker equipment. You can sticker-ify 3D objects and give them practical uses in combat and in the enviroment, usually for solving puzzles.

Would it be better just with the ability of the sticker book? Because the book contains huge amounts of Stickers he can use in battle plus at the the end fusing with Kersti.

Ryu is right. This thread is a complete and utter waste of time. I already told you that everything that happened in this game is no different from what happened in the first Paper Mario. Bowser steals a wish granting artifact and Mario stops him. Nothing is drastically different in his abilities as well thus no changes should be made. Can someone please close this thread? I'm tired of addressing this topic mutiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back