• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Palkia vs Omega Flowey

hold on

The reasoning behind Palkia's victory was cause of possible AP advantage and that "Flowey has nothing really effective against Palkia".

What's stopping Flowey from soul haxxing him to death? Palkia doesn't have anything that can put Flowey down either. He can't prevent Flowey from just abusing his SAVEs and LOADs

I know this is necro and that the fight was added already, I just don't like the reasoning behind it

Mickey1940 said:
hold on
The reasoning behind Palkia's victory was cause of possible AP advantage and that "Flowey has nothing really effective against Palkia".

What's stopping Flowey from soul haxxing him to death? Palkia doesn't have anything that can put Flowey down either. He can't prevent Flowey from just abusing his SAVEs and LOADs
Literally, Palkia predates the souls because the LT create the souls of Multiverse Pokémon and the CT are folder than LT, and Palkia has omnipresence over the all spaces of Muliverse that are far over than 300 millions and Palkia has EE

1. Palkia doesn't havve Soul Manip, neither does he have resistance to it

2. Correct me if i'm wrong, but says on Flowey's page that he is beyond space-time (look at his speed). Since Palkia's EE relies on erasing people from space time, wouldn't that be ineffective against Flowey?

1 - Literally, Palkia was born long before the concepts of souls were created in the Multiverse by the LT, we can not suppose that just because the LT created the souls that this affects the CT

2 - Beyond space-time = / = Being able to affect all the space of a Muliverse with much more than 300 millions of Universes, and no, just why Omega Flowey has Immeasurable speed does not make him immnune to Existence Erasure

Enryu The Red Tower said:
1 - Literally, Palkia was born long before the concepts of souls were created in the Multiverse by the LT, we can not suppose that just because the LT created the souls that this affects the CT
2 - Beyond space-time = / = Being able to affect all the space of a Muliverse with much more than 300 millions of Universes, and no, just why Omega Flowey has Immeasurable speed does not make him immnune to Existence Erasure
1. So Palkia doesn't have a soul? then why doesn't he have resistance to Soul Manip on his page?

2. Palkia's EE relies on erasing someone from space-time. Flowey on his page under speed is stated to be beyond space-time. Hence my confusion

Back