• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

alive pain vs 28 year old

speed equalized

2 vote gojo

whooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
The only way for Pain to win would be for Gojo to act as he does, just as he did against Jogo, joining his hand in his. In that case, the human path would do the job

Just like he did with the Jogo, but this is the only way for Pain to win for what it looks like, so I vote Gojo
Yeah, him purposely touching Pain would be way too stupid for Gojo, specially since in his fight against Jogo he clearly knew the difference of strength between both of them, he'd take this one more seriously. Voting Gojo aswell, Pain has no way of touching him and Gojo can Insta-Kill with Domain Expansion.

Does Gojo open with Domain Expansion as his first move? If so, I heard it's Deathhax, but Pain is just a Corpse being piloted by Nagato from far away so would it even work on him?

alive pain vs 28 year old

speed equalized

2 vote gojo

whooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win
you mean 6 paths of pain? or just the God path?
Specify

Yea Gojo could tp out of the pull, or he could just get pain in his Blue which works much faster.

Just like he did with the Jogo, but this is the only way for Pain to win for what it looks like, so I vote Gojo
Gojo was never touching Jogo, there’s always an infinite distance between them. It might feel like they are but they aren’t.

Can Gojo be sealed by Chibaku Tensei? (Assuming gravity works on him?) I mean light certainly reaches him so gravity would also influence him going by physics. It might not apply but still, Pain has to have a wincon right?

I think Pain wrecks him pretty easily. Also, what is "Alive Pain", is it Nagato?
From what I understand, he can't select Gravity as a target for slowing down.

How will the debris get to him?
It doesn't need to get to him for him to be trapped right? It isn't a crushing jutsu, it's a sealing jutsu.

Plus while (other than this) Pain doesn't have wincons (unless he can use human path remotely which he can't unless I'm misremembering things) can Pain use verse equalisation to either absorb cursed energy and treat techniques as jutsu, or use black rods like Toji's weapons?

I'm aware that Pain probably cannot do anything after domain expansion, I'm just laying down possible wincons here.

Plus while (other than this) Pain doesn't have wincons (unless he can use human path remotely which he can't unless I'm misremembering things) can Pain use verse equalisation to either absorb cursed energy and treat techniques as jutsu, or use black rods like Toji's weapons?
Pain doesn't have wincons? I am pretty sure he has Tendo abilities which use Gravity and Gojo has never slowed down gravity with limitless.
I'm aware that Pain probably cannot do anything after domain expansion, I'm just laying down possible wincons here.
Actually he can.
Gojo's Domain won't work on Pain, and after Gojo uses the Domain he loses the ability to use Infinity for some time.

It doesn't need to get to him for him to be trapped right? It isn't a crushing jutsu, it's a sealing jutsu.

Chibaku tensei is all about the debris being what seals you. It makes you a gravity core or makes a gravity core and attracts debris, if that can’t happen it’s not sealing him. Also gojo can amplify his ct to push things away from him like he did to Hanami so that’s a counter against it.

Most his win cons get negged by domain or domain amplification. And if this is Six paths then they can all get Azure Glowed, Purpled or Domained.

Chibaku tensei is all about the debris being what seals you. It makes you a gravity core or makes a gravity core and attracts debris, if that can’t happen it’s not sealing him.
...if you're trapped in a box, even when you can't touch the box you're still trapped. That's what I meant.
Also gojo can amplify his ct to push things away from him like he did to Hanami so that’s a counter against it.

Or he could just destroy the obvious black sphere attracting the debris by using Purple. I'm aware he can escape, but we need wincons for Pain for this to not be a haxxstomp and Pain does have some options here.

I think Pain wrecks him pretty easily. Also, what is "Alive Pain", is it Nagato?
From what I understand, he can't select Gravity as a target for slowing down.
Whoever told you that is wrong, Gravity isn't something you can bypass Infinity with. It's pretty well explained so I don't know the confusion here, to bypass Infinity you need to either

A: have infinite Range / distance ignoring attacks

B: Have a resistance to Infinity.

Gravity doesn't fall under either one, and Gojo himself doesn't need to select a target, it does that passively.

Pain has no win con here.

He shouldn't be susceptible to Genjutsu and stuff.
I'm pretty sure that his powers aren't genjutsu but mathematics (his infinity for example is the convergence of an infinite series which can be conceptualised like the distance seeming like a parabola on a graph, finite in euclidian geometry but infinite in length. Thus his domain can't come under genjutsu, as this is not a correct application of verse equalisation.

Plus Jiraiya put Pain under a genjutsu so this argument is completely moot regardless.

If we're gonna be honest he should have beaten mostly everyone who he's taken an L to in his profile. Most of those threads were simple FRA trains, with like the worst reasonings.
Most of the genjustu GGs don't even make sense, like c'mon they require eye contact and Gojo has blinds on (he can sense everything of course but he isn't making visual contact). There was this golden point in the Itachi debacle that Itachi can put people under genjutsu by pointing at them, which was also stated to require looking at his hand in the manga.

Whoever told you that is wrong, Gravity isn't something you can bypass Infinity with. It's pretty well explained so I don't know the confusion here, to bypass Infinity you need to either

A: have infinite Range / distance ignoring attacks

B: Have a resistance to Infinity.
Or you need to have an attack that Satoru Gojo can't select for his Limitless to slow down.
Gravity doesn't fall under either one, and Gojo himself doesn't need to select a target, it does that passively.
His brain selects a target in the background, still we don't know if he can slow down gravity, he is literally susceptible to it all the time.

I dont think Pain has any attacks that can bypass Infinity while Gojo has several that can one shot Pain so… isnt this a stomp?

Back