• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Promised i'd make this soon after the blogs were done, so lets get this party started.

Completed respect threads:

-RT 1

-RT 2

-RT 3

Okay everyone. So now that ive completed those 3 blogs, it's time to get the characters on here! Of course, I don't expect everyone to read through all of these, and for those who did read them, thank you. But for this thread here i'll be summarizing the general statistics notable characters should get, that I want to be first cleared before any pages get created. There will be 2 sections: Attack Potency and Speed. Each notable character will be talked about separately in each section and to make this easier, I will list stats from the low end to high end for everyone so nothing is excluded. Hax I'd like to wait to discuss until after this stuff is discussed.

In-case anyone questions canon, while I am not knowledgeable enough on the Pac-Man series to say Ghostly Adventures is canon, the series characters have more than enough differences from the Original Pac-Man games to have their own pages. In both powers and abilities. That said, this is guranteed to be a different continuity so all Ghostly Adventure character pages should have a note saying they differ from the game canon. At least characters that appear in both like obviously Pac-Man, then Pinky, Inky, Blinky, Clyde, etc.

Here we go.

Attack Potency:

Pac-Man:

• For the low end, this is from 8-C/High 8-C to 8-A. This rating comes from Pac-Mans feats of being able to grow to the size of buildings using his power berries (even as a baby...), defeat building sized enemies, create tornados, defeat armies of ghosts that can easily create tornado's, freeze tornados into pure ice, literally smack buildings with his tongue, destroy giant stone statues, eat house structures, cooking stands, and even the largest sandwhich in the world as a freaking snack, dwarf building sized dinosaurs in size, throw them around like around ragdolls, and casually headbutts buildings across Mountain+ distances.
  • For the mid end, it's not ranged. We have feats that should be Possibly Low 7-C+, Possibly 6-B+ and likely at least 6-A from scaling. This time its more guesswork than concrete, but for Low 7-C there is a feat of Pac-Man in his ice form using Ice Manipulation to completely freeze an entire active Volcano solid (except for a small part of it in the center via Dr. Buttox's invention). For 6-B+, this would be from scaling off of a Storm Cloud feat someone else does (i'll get to this part later) that should be 6-B+ if it can be calced. Finally for at least 6-A, this would come from Pac-Man being upscaled from a group of dragons, who combined their fire and heat together into a furnance that created an entire heatwave across all of Pac-World. Pac also has a feat of using his Ice Manipulation to create an ice shield to let him and his friends travel back into Pac-World from outer space without being harmed by the Atmosphere but im not sure what this would Yield for a supporting feat.
  • For the high end, 5-B to 5-A, likely much higher. 5-B comes from the fact that Pac-Man that has a power berry that turns him into a literal planet, so he'd already be 5-B through sheer size alone. On top of the aforementioned planet form, Pac-Man has also easily devoured a Ghosteroid (ghost-sized meteor) that had enough power to destroy not only Pac-World but also the Netherworld too. For 5-A, this comes from Pac-Man easily overpowering the likes of space-worms (I'll also get to this later). And the likely much higher part also comes from the fact that Pac-Man has the potential to be able to challenge beings called the Overlords. Not only that, but the Overlords are implied to be scared of even Pac-Man's normal capabilities. They will get their own section to explain what they can do though.
EDIT: The new High-end is 4-C, Star Level via defeaing a Space-Worm. Go to the Space-Worm's section to know why.

Now the thing about this, that should be discussed later down in the thread, is that Pac-Man is able to fuse together and combine the powers of multiple berries at once. That means its likely that the power Pac-Man gains from one power berry form can scale over to other power berry forms to make Pac-Man "x" tier all around. But this is just me, so i'd like other opinions for this.

Spiral:

• He should be at least 9-B+, likely much higher all around as since the beginning of the series, Spiral has been depicted as being skilled in combat and in one of the earliest episodes, he single handedly stomped a group of Netherworld monsters that casually destroyed wall structures just by walking through them when using a power berry. And then later on, he's able to attack ghosts when they wear Dr. Buttox's buttonium armor, which is a substance thats said to be the strongest and heaviest (even Pac-Man couldn't bite through it). To avoid the chance of this being an outlier for Spiral, it just just be a feat for the "likely much higher" part. Going along with this, Spiral also has very good Martial Arts mastery via Pac-Fu, so that should support him being at least 9-B as well and when using power berries, Spiral's power should be greater than normal as all of Pac-Mans power berries give a power boost along with a special ability.
Cylindria:

• She's pretty much in the same boat as Spiral, 9-B+, likely much higher. She's depicted as being at least very comparable to Spiral in battle, sometimes superior. And on top of this, she was able to fight her way through the Buttanium as well and learn Pac-Fu. Arguably she's the best at it. And with using Power Berries just like Spiral and Pac, her power is greater than it normally is.
Betrayus:

• He should be at least 8-C to low level 8-A. Betrayus has feats like shaking a large area of the Netherworld, outside of his cave/palace just by grunting and an alternate version of him, Witch Betrayus, can unleash magic slime blasts that cover entire houses in heavy slime.
Overlords:

• For these guys, it's more complicated than the others. Overlords are cosmic-like beings that are implied to be Higher-Dimensional. Why? For multiple reasons, but the best reasons are that they speak via telepathy, they have no true form besides appearing as flashes of bright light in deep outer-space, have access to "a empty dimension thats so far away no one will ever find them", and most of all they hosted and controlled a Time-Space crossing race treating it like a freaking game. While even their status doesn't mean much as far as actual power, they should at the very least be comparable to Pac-Man. The Overlords blatantly said that Pac-Man at his full potential would be able to challenge them. And while there is evidence for even normal Pac-Man's capabilities scaring them to an extent, it still wouldn't make Pac-Man actually superior to them (by leaps and bounds anyway). So whatever tier Pac-Man is put at, the Overlords definitely scale.
Space-Worms:

• Now for these guys, they're flat out 5-B+, likely even flat out 5-A. For starters, Space-Worms are big enough to cause an Eclipse effect for Pac-World by blocking out the sun. Not to mention, they're not only big enough to be the size of at least Saturn-sized Planets, but them also having extremely powerful sucking force as they can push and pull 7 planets just by breathing in and out. This is riduclously casual. This is very likely due to the fact that their sucking power comes from Space-Worms being living Black Holes. And yes, there's reasonable reason to consider these things actual black holes given their cosmic biology, the amount of statements from 2 extremely intelligent scientists who have knowledge of cosmic scale concepts, and the fact that Space-Worms are regarded as one of the most powerful forces in the entire Pac-Man universe. This also supports Pac-Man's 5-A scaling.
EDIT: With a calc Kepekley made for the Space-Worm's planet moving feats, he is to now be 4-C, Star Level. The calc can be found here.

Sir Cumference:

• Now for Sir Cumference, he himself doesnt really have much notable stuff as he's an inventor. And his battle-type inventions are usually just around at least 9-B to 9-A (I didnt pay too much attention to him so if he needs re-evaluating that can be arranged). However, he does have one feat that should be possible for him to have. Sir-Cumference comments on how, as an option of dealing with the ghosteroid, he can create a black-hole generator to suck it up, but he confirms it would also suck in Pac-World, the entire solar system and eventually the entire universe. Now while this was obviously never done, Circumference confirms he could do it if he wanted to and he even shows the generator in a thought bubble. So while im not sure, I believe he should be granted a 4-B rating from this. However, if he is given this, this only counts for him. Not only is this a self-destruction type attack, but its done using his own Inventions. So it scales to absolutely no one. Not even Pac-Man.
Mummy Wizard:

• For this guy, he doesn't really have anything notable in terms of physical feats since he's a wizard and is also literally a mummy. However, he does have a feat of being able to use his powerful magic to subjugate Pac-World and remake the planet in his own image. Given he's not a fighter and is known to be doing this with his magic, he should be given a 5-B rating through magic or some kind of reality warping.
Pinky, Inky, Blinky, and Clyde:

• Low end, these guys should be at least anywhere from 8-C to 8-A. For scaling reasons, they should at the very least be comparable to the normal fodder everyday ghosts, who are able to make tornados in groups. While not always exactly portrayed as especially strong ghosts, they do shine in some moments. Added with this, these 4 have Pac-Fu (basically Pac-Man verses version of Kung-Fu) mastery under their belts, especially Blinky who used to be a Pac-Fu master before becoming a ghost and was skilled enough to even have Pac-Man request to teach it to him.
  • Mid end, not exactly sure but maybe something higher than 8-A. Ghosts have intangibility but in one episode Inky and Clyde are hit by multiple shooting stars that pass right through them. This should be argubly be a feat since the shooting stars didn't destroy them. And if its accepted, it scales to Blinky and Pinky.
  • High end, this is probably an outlier but Pinky shows feats of being able to physically compare to and restrain Pac-Man. So whatever tier he gets, Pinky would scale and then the other 3 scale to her. Bu again, this would only be the case if its agreed to not be an outlier.
There are probably more notable characters, but these are the ones at the top of the list that should be cleared first. Any other characters can come once these guys get cleared for take-off. Now we'll get to speed for these guys.

Speed

Pac-Man:

• For the low end, this is from Supersonic to Hypersonic+. This is because Pac-Man has feats of easily traveling so fast he leaves air-treams when flying, can fly from the ground to the sky in a second, keeps up with ghosts who move fast enough to make afterimages and tornados, flies at speeds that make wind streams and a robots head spin around, has a spinning top form that previously was confirmed to move Supersonic, and can move so fast he makes living legit clones of himself via Pac-Fu mastery.
  • For the mid end, this is either MHS+ or Rel as Pac-Man has feats of being able to dodge lasers without even facing them, scaling higher than ghosts who can also dodge laser fire, plays a game of advanced table tennis where the balls are hit to move so fast they leave trails of rainbow light, pierceive an object that moves at speeds fast enough to leave trails of light, has reacted to and dodged laser eye beams even with one of his forms night vision goggles, and can unleash blasts of purple electricity.
  • For the high end, this is anywhere from FTL+ to MFTL+. Pac-Man has multiple speed feats of this caliber. For starters, his planet form is able to keep up with and outspeed FTL+ Ghosteroids. Moving on, he has other feats of keeping up with robots in combat that are MFTL+, launching speedy attacks that make those said robots struggle to dodge them, scales above a Pointy Head that has his own FTL+ traveling speed feat, Has a spinning top form that later is fast enough to leave trails of light on its own, scaling above FTL+ ghosts (i'll explain this more below), Escapes the sucking force of Space-Worms who are living black holes so FTL, and launches an attack that sends the Space-Worm into outer space from Pac-World in a matter of seconds (and Space-Worms themselves are MFTL+ which i'll get to below).
  • Getting its own bullet point, Pac-Man should also get an Immeasurable Speed rating but only via his hovering vehicle the Pac-a-Chini. It's a flying vehicle that has shown twice to be able to travel back in time using sheer speed. This speed is scaling to absolutely no one as its an obvious outlier otherwise.
Spiral:

• Spiral himself doesn't have much speed feats, but for the most part he should have anywhere from MHS+ to Relativistic attack speed via his PSC (Plasma Sucking Cannon). Its a weapon that unleashes a laser blast and when it hits a ghost it sucks them inside. However, Spiral should have anywhere from Supersonic to Hypersonic+ speed himself via Pac-Fu mastery allowing him to make actual clones via sheer speed.
Cylindria:

• Literally the exact same thing as Spiral above.
Betrayus:

• If PSC's are accepted as being the suggested speeds, then Betrayus scales in reaction and movement speed as he reacted to and dodged a blast attack from a PSC cannon. Plus, he can also react to the balls in that special table tennis game Pac and Spiral play, which leave behind rainbow trails of light.
  • Added with the top, Betrayus should also obviously scale above the speeds of normal ghosts, who are each capable of cloning themselves with pure speed via Pac-Fu, react to and dodge lasers, react to objects that leave trails of light behind, and for the high end, ghosts have a feat of traveling at FTL+ speeds from outer space back to Pac-World (and then the Netherworld) in a matter of minutes.
Overlords:

• For these guys, they're mostly unknown. Like I already clarified, they have no true form as they only appear as flashes of light in outer space in the Pac-Man universe. However, because there's evidence that implies they're Higher-Dimensional beings and they manipulated a time-space crossing race extremely easily (For instant, they created portals for Pac and the others to travel to different dimensions and different time periods of said dimensions), they themselves could probably get Immeasurable Speed. As the bare minimum, they should scale to Pac's speed as again, they state Pac can challenge them but only at his true potential. Otherwise he's not flat out superior to them.
Space-Worms:

• For these fellas, its pretty straight foward. For one, they're living black holes so their sucking-attacks are already FTL. To go with this, the one Dr. Buttox attempted to lure to Pac-Man has a feat of traveling from its area where there are multiple planets to Pac-World in a matter of seconds. This would be MFTL. Plus, a single one of these things dwarf Saturn-sized Planets in size. Finally, through reasonable scaling, they should be at least as fast as Pac-Man to an extent (who has multiple FTL to MFTL+ feats of his own) and other characters with their MFTL+ feats (like the Pointy Heads and Space Cow) as these things are blatantly confirmed to be one of the most powerful forces in the entire Pac-Man universe.
  • Space-Worms also should be given Nigh-Omnipresence as each one exists across multiple dimensions (their cosmic biology greatly supports this).
Sir Cumference:

• Pretty much the same as Spiral and Cylindria. He doesnt have Pac-Fu mastery and is only superhuman at best for his old age, but he should have MHS+ to Relatativistc attack speed via his PSC cannon.
Mummy Wizard:

• Self-explanatory for being a literal mummy.
Pinky, Inky, Blinky and Clyde:

• Pretty much the same thing as Betrayus really. They are each capable of reacting to laser fire and dodging it. They scale from Ghosts who can at least perceive objects moving at speeds that leave light trails behind. Also, by having Pac-Fu mastery they can make real clones of themselves through sheer speed. And as a high end, these 4 were of the ghost lot who did that FTL+ feat of traveling through space back to Pac-World in a matter of minutes.
  • Getting its own bullet point, Pinky herself has shown to be able to keep up with Pac-Mans speed when chasing him, even when he uses a speed berry to boost his speed. Now Ghosts scaling to Pac-Man sounds wrong given Pac's obvious consistent superiority over them, but given these ghosts did a FTL+ speed feat before this, its argubly not an outlier.
That concludes the main stuff that i'd like clearance on. I'd like to see what everyone else has to say about this before pages are made.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
If you could link me to some of the more notable feats, perhaps I could calc them.
I'll try and find other sites where the episodes are if you don't have Netflix.

This is for the Volcano and Storm feats yes?

@Arbitary

Okay good news. The episodes with the calcable feats are on youtube, so i'll post links to them in a minute so that you can take a look at them.

Wow.....that's quite a laundry list of feats you found for a controversial installment of Namco's mascot, Professor.

Tonipelimies said:
This is very good with your knowledge of this TV series about Namco's iconic arcade mascot so far.
Thank you.

What do you think of these stats? Since your planning Pac Mans page, your opinion here is important.

Can you provide a TLDR summary of the suggested changes here?

@Antvasima

This thread's purpose is not to change any statistics actually. Its to discuss the statistics of some characters before we create any pages for them. Just to make sure they're cleared and accepted first.

My only gripe is the speed, from what I understand, the lasers don't have evidence towards LS and trails of light don't signify any kind of speed.

SomebodyData said:
My only gripe is the speed, from what I understand, the lasers don't have evidence towards LS and trails of light don't signify any kind of speed.
Want me to provide video of the lasers being used so you can have a look at it yourself?

Here is the first one.

At 14:52, its Pac dodging them. For these lasers, they seemingly travel in straight paths but im not one to determine whats real and whats not for lasers.

At 18:33 - 19:00, there are multiple weapons firing lasers at ghosts and ghosts aren't hit. At least Pinky isn't anyway.

Here is the second one.

At 18:30, Chamelon Pac-Man reacts to and dodges a long-ranged laser eye beam from Count Pac, even when just using his forms night-vision goggles.

18:47, same thing while mid-flight.

Pac-Man at least shouldnt be effected because even if the laser feats don't amount to anything, he should have enough FTL to MFTL feats to make them stick.

Unless do you disagree with that as well Somebody?

Okay, I went through most of these. I understand the Space Worms but why Pac Man should scale again? Is it because he turned into a planet at one point?

Dino Ranger Black said:
Okay, I went through most of these. I understand the Space Worms but why Pac Man should scale again? Is it because he turned into a planet at one point?
No, him turning into a planet is his own feat, just like him devouring the Ghosteroid.

The reason he scales to the Space-Worms is because he released an attack that made a shockwave so powerful it blew back the Space-Worms sucking attack into itself, which pushed it off of Pac-World and into outer space in seconds. Pac overpowered the Space-Worms sucking attack pretty much.

Space-Worms casually push and pull multiple planets just by breathing in and out and they're bigger than planets.

EDIT: The Space-Worm Dr. Buttox went after was asleep when doing this. That bumps up the casualness...

^^^

Oh, I see. Well, that answers everything so far. I'm fine with Attack Potency and most revisions. I like to see other people's thoughts on the speed, though....

Do you happen to have an opinion on the lasers Dino? Somebody questioned them so I gave links to them above.

Im not sure if they qualify as real lasers or not so more opinions on it could help.

Also, at this point, I honestly don't know if Space-Worms should actually be higher than 5-A too...

They don't seem to be actual lasers if I have to be honest.....

We may need a calc. for the Space Worms' sizes if they might yield higher results.

Those are fair answers. What would be the minimum speed for lasers if they aren't LS then?

And for the Space Worm, I could also be wrong too its just that casually pushing and pulling like 8 planets while your sleeping sounds like being higher than 5-A. If not, purely 5-A is perfectly fine as well.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We don't have a minimum speed for lasers if they are not iirc.
Wait really? Thats unfortunate...

Well if majority agree they aren't LS, is it possible to calc how fast they are based on how quickly they move? If not then they can be dropped all together.

Have you asked for calculations, if necessary?

Agred. I'll try and find someone to do it for me (unless Somebody wants to take the honors)

Tho a heads up. Rocker1189 has agreed to make a calc for me on the Space-Worms planet moving feat so we should hear back tomorrow on what the tier of it is. Until then, it'll remain high level 5-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back