• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pac-Man Downgrades

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuMNMeoCgoQ

King Galaxian is not the size of a planet in this. He's about 10x the width of your surfboard and a little bit taller too. Not to mention no planets were destroyed either, and if they were they clearly weren't planet-sized considering Galaxian, as I said, is not the size of a planet.

I'm also not sure where FTL reactions came from either.

Was it states in canon or something? He doesn't seem to be planet sized to me, but it might be perspective due to it being a video game. That red thing after Galaxian is defeated might be what people refer to as the planet bust, but that's speculating.

Who was the person who originally entered the stats? He may be able to give input if he's still around. If it were up to me, I'd downgrade to city block due to size.

What does the video say, specifically, that is relevant to this discussion?

Anyway, I think that LordXcano seems to make sense.

Mmmm

Here's a quote from ProtoDude himself in-case anyone else objects but since that doesn't seem to be the case I'll implement it now.

Back