• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Owl Fight! (Great Shinobi Owl vs Solus)

Taking a step back and looking at everything, I actually do feel like Owl would win here.

My points still stand about Solus above, but so do the opposing party's. I think the biggest thing that separates the two that, in my opinion, seals this in Owl's favor is just plain battle experience.

Sure, Solus is a really projectile spammy character, but he's mostly just booksmart weakling most of the time that doesn't nearly have the battle experience that Owl does. And, let's face it, if Owl finds out that the Hex Relics that are literally floating around Solus are basically his only weakness, I feel he would have enough battle awareness to realize that he needs to knock them away first, just as Otus did without nearly the experience and just as much preparation. If they're removed, he's just a wimpy 9-A that can't even remotely fight on his own, and that's curtains.

So, yeah, I hate doing this to the kid, especially someone so near and dear to me, but experience triumphs over power here.

Winner: Great Shinobi Owl

And just to get this concluded

That's my boy FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back