• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Owari no Seraph Revision Thread

I Checked the manga to see that Fikriskps memory is right, there is no scene of her making a hole in the wall while fighting Yuichiro so that cant be used RIP

Also I like how this CRT thread is treated like Owari no Seraph general discussion thread where all the Owari no Seraph CRTs are being talked about because its too dead for anyone to care(like the verse itself here).

So maybe we should make Owari no Seraph general discussion thread where we can discuss about series in general and all the CRTs can be talked about there, along with any more attempts of creating/revising new pages.

But thing is that I dont know if there are even few verse supporters active to make the discussion thread in general to begin with.....just seems like me and Fikriskps is even remotely active or cares about the verse at this moment so thats a bummer. Though let me know what you guys think about it?

Back