• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Owari no Seraph Revision Thread

Alright so this revision? will be additions added to the characters pages, as multiple abilities are missing from them and also calc links aren't linking and there are better feats to calc and scale off from earlier in the series.

I'll label each section to show who should get what.

Note: When I say heart, it means the soul as the kanji used is meant to be mind, heart or spirit. I think soul makes the most sense though as Mikaela just directly says he'll take control of Yuichiro's soul and in context it's them trying to subdue each other like how the cursed gear process generally works.

Translations:
English says Soul
Raw says soul as well

心には

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Demons:

For starters demons should have Madness Manipulation via their Aura inducing madness.
Stated by Shinoa

Next is a bit either or, I think either is fine but Demons should have Possession or Corruption
Via these multiple statements by Shinoa
Demons can possess people
Having one's heart devoured by a demon turns them into a man eating demon
Trying to steal ones demon cursed gear make the demon latch onto you

Memory Manipulation within the heart
Here we see Gekkouin able to create illusions with memories within the heart. Asuramaru, and Kiseki-O all can show illusions of their owners memories in the heart.
Should be limited memory manip as it's only directed at the owner and not used offensively.

Incorporeality
Gekkouin mentions how he hasn't had a corporeal body for ages

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cursed Gear:

Negate Regeneration
of vampires stated multiple times
First is with guren
Second is with crowley

Statistic Amplification
Cursed Gear amplifies the user
Healing
Boost healing rate of bearer
Here again

Vampires:

Absorption
or Blood Manipulation
They drain people of blood insanely fast so either is fine
Regain Strength through Blood
Drained girl of blood till she died

Regeneration
Reattachment of limbs

Enhanced Senses
Can sense killing intent
They can see far, can smell blood from far away, hear really good.

Resistance to Illusion Creation
They can tell it's an illusion and also imply the illusion is strong enough to affect their minds when weaker ones likely couldn't
(This is only for nobles though)

Resistance to Sleep Manipulation
MIka saying Vampires don't sleep

(Not too important to me if this isn't accepted, just thought it makes sense they also do not need sleep)

Statistic Amplification
Vampires have weapons that increase their power.

Feats that need to be calced:

Four Horsemen create craters
(Heights for the people standing there: for the middle person should be 1.6m, others should be 1.7m and 1.9m for the tallest one)

Shinya fires off multiple shots and Yuichiro swings 3 or 4 times to block the shots (Gun should be Type 30 speed should be 765m/s)

Shinya is point blank at Crowley and fires off several rounds Crowley swats all them away (Again same as before for speed)

Yuichiro's angel takes over and unleashes a pillar of fire that pushes clouds away (Average size of a cumulus cloud I guess?)

Last edited:
Only mod can tag people i believe, otherwise, i agree with the ability addition, also the possession or corruption should be both as the incorporeality scan also show that the demon can possess people too along with Shinoa statement.

Same here, though currently im just confuse on whats even going on in the manga right now lol

Actually ive been confused for like the past 3-5 chapters
It's pretty simple, Right now what the plan is for yuichiro and the rest, is to make Mika into a cursed gear to save him. Asuramaru and Kiseiko and Gekkouin are on Sika's side and they are tryna save Mika too.

Yeah..ONS still needs huge revisions. I agree with this CRT. As for vampire draining blood part, I would say its most likely absorption as they just suck the blood out of human until they die, rather than manipulate blood in order to achieve such feats. Either way good CRT, If this were to pass then profile will become much better

Yeah..ONS still needs huge revisions. I agree with this CRT. As for vampire draining blood part, I would say its most likely absorption as they just suck the blood out of human until they die, rather than manipulate blood in order to achieve such feats. Either way good CRT, If this were to pass then profile will become much better
peep it and tell me what’s needed or removed

Only one I dont agree on is the crater part, outside the defense barrier of Shinjuku, there are 4 horseman and vampires outside, so there is no way to determine who exactly created the crater, I dont remember any statement pointing that 4 horseman specifically created that crater.
peep it and tell me what’s needed or removed
I will do, any more pages which needs checking?

Only one I dont agree on is the crater part, outside the defense barrier of Shinjuku, there are 4 horseman and vampires outside, so there is no way to determine who exactly created the crater, I dont remember any statement pointing that 4 horseman specifically created that crater.

I will do, any more pages which needs checking?
Can check Yuichiro’s i added a ton to his

Your thoughts about this?

Your thoughts about this?
I think it’s pretty reasonable to say it’s the horsemen. if it were vampires then the best I could say is that it’s likely low level ones which would still scale people. if you have another feat that could scale everyone though then I’d like to see that.

I think it’s pretty reasonable to say it’s the horsemen. if it were vampires then the best I could say is that it’s likely low level ones which would still scale people. if you have another feat that could scale everyone though then I’d like to see that.
The conversation being had during those few pages also kinda centers around the horsemen

I mean, now that I see the scan, it could be horseman due to consistent craters which seemed like being produced from their walking but thats still too vague to link it with horseman to be honest. You mean like low end feats? There is that one feat of Guren spell creating explosion, but I dont know if it can be calculated or would it produce anything high enough.(I wish anime version of his spell causing building to collapse was there in manga)
The conversation being had during those few pages also kinda centers around the horsemen
That is true, but I dont think its sufficent enough to link it with craters produced just because they happen to talk about horseman in that area.

Last edited:
Haven't read the past like three chapters, are there any new abilities for Yui?

so speaking of scaling , the version of yuichiro that ky luc fought was not demon yuichiro , it was seraph yuichiro , the same one who did the small town level feat , and fought the sixty trumpet who should be stronger than first seraph trasformation yuichiro , so people on the level of ky luc or above should be around small town level as well

so speaking of scaling , the version of yuichiro that ky luc fought was not demon yuichiro , it was seraph yuichiro , the same one who did the small town level feat , and fought the sixty trumpet who should be stronger than first seraph trasformation yuichiro , so people on the level of ky luc or above should be around small town level as well
I remember it being asuramaru possession not the seraph but I could be forgetting. If u got evidence for that then we can get a crt or revision to change their ap. small town Vampires is nice indeed though

I remember it being asuramaru possession not the seraph but I could be forgetting. If u got evidence for that then we can get a crt or revision to change their ap. small town Vampires is nice indeed though
yu was using the seraph's power , asuramaru was just helping keep it under control iirc
i will try gathering scans so we can do another CRT for it , since this seens to be more focused on abilities

does anyone remember why salt ability was dura neg? I remember the anime reason but anime and manga interpretation of the fight is insanely different

does anyone remember why salt ability was dura neg? I remember the anime reason but anime and manga interpretation of the fight is insanely different
Don't know
For my understanding the king of salt/seraph yu never turned anyone on salty in the manga he just one shotted abaddon

Chapter 112 is Guren Lost Chapter 111 is where hyakuya Collapse With demon Mikaela Where the battle begin
I don't really understand what you are trying to say here...sorry
Haven't read the past like three chapters, are there any new abilities for Yui?
To my knowledge there is one, the past few chapters has been stalling not gonna lie, though Yuichiro vs Guren happened again and if you are curious what it is, its basically Mikaela can nullify the poison of Guren's sword which decreases Yuichiro's speed. Nothing aside from that
Sika Madu sandbox

If ya wanna edit this you can. Im not really into the verse's scaling anymore.
Looka good, probably I can add scans to it maybe later, and you know? I could hypothetical push the verse to city level 👀
Though its sad that you left the scaling, wonder why really
It was Seraph Yu yeah, which means only select few scale to that. And sadly only like 2nd progenitor and above scales to Ky luc so not many benefiting from that.
yu was using the seraph's power , asuramaru was just helping keep it under control iirc
i will try gathering scans so we can do another CRT for it , since this seens to be more focused on abilities
If you are making a CRT and need help, then let me know. I am interested in revising this verse as its severely outdated by this point, and I would need help to fix it.
I might have to check that again how it was in manga but I believe it was because they are just turned into salt regardless of their power or something

It was Seraph Yu yeah, which means only select few scale to that. And sadly only like 2nd progenitor and above scales to Ky luc so not many benefiting from that.

If you are making a CRT and need help, then let me know. I am interested in revising this verse as its severely outdated by this point, and I would need help to fix it.
Yeah only second progenitors would scale above seraph yuu

I am trying to get something calculated myseld + getting some old calcs evaluated so i can revise everything at once

Yeah only second progenitors would scale above seraph yuu

I am trying to get something calculated myseld + getting some old calcs evaluated so i can revise everything at once
Sure, whenever you need justifications or scaling help or need scans then let me know either in my message wall or conversation and I will happily help!

🧐 Im interested in city level vampires
It would sadly just scale to Urd, maybe current Saito and definitely Shikama Doji and by proxy Shiona when she was possessed by him . If you want to discuss more, lets talk in message wall and avoid any more derails to this thread

Back