• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Owari no Seraph Revision Thread

Not sure if thats durability negation to be honest, I will check out the manga version later and compare the difference

Welp bumping this thread I guess?

I really want some progress to be done on this verse in the wiki...

Meanwhile perhaps I can do something because its hurts whenever I look at the state of the profiles in the wiki

But considering how dead this verse is, I am not too optimistic in making a CRT to change it to be honest...

If we have active calculators like you, wiki would be most active in the whole fandom

Hey is this supporter alive, i wanna support this Fiction too!!!
I came back after long time here, not sure how the status for Owari no Seraph is going in the wiki
but perhaps I can lend more active support for the verse and for ongoing CRTs, just need to keep me updated for that
Y'all needed help on this? Consider it done.
Here comes friend to a rescue for the verse
If we have active calculators like you, wiki would be most active in the whole fandom
Agreed. And its especially true for a certain wiki out there

Is it present in manga as well? I dont quite remember. Also she sort of overpowered Yuichiro in physical clash

Ah, thats quite unfortunate but let me confirm it fully just in case that feat is present but its portrayed in different light or just completely absent

I mean, I am pretty sure the scene exists in the manga, don't think there is that un-canon stuff

Well anime has plenty of things which doesn't exist in manga even including feats such as Crowley going toe to toe with One winged Seraph Yu and Guren's spell collapsing the whole building against Mikaela which is also not present in the manga so it doesn't hurt to check the manga and confirm

Back